Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL love the mancry jokes but all kidding aside, have you seen that dudes real GF?
    With his money, I'm sure she's pretty hot. Funny what money gets you. Some of those guys look like you'd have to tie a T-Bone around their neck just to get a dog to lick them and they have some of the hottest girls.... LOL

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ch...russell-okung/

Chargers reportedly may have violated NFL rules in negotiations with Russell Okung

It is pretty interesting he signed so fast being he didn't have an agent working with them prior to him being able to talk to them....

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    53 million for another bronco cast off...good job chargers

I'm sure rivers will love the pressures and false starts
    oh? i thought pressures only matter 1 out of 1000 times anyways?

the chargers over-paid for him but if they didn't he would have went to the vikings or back to the broncos and they were desperate for a LT. that's alright though, the broncos don't need him....they don't have a real QB to protect anyways lol

FWIW you guys can settle for king dunlap and his countless concussion issues once we release him.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    With his money, I'm sure she's pretty hot. Funny what money gets you. Some of those guys look like you'd have to tie a T-Bone around their neck just to get a dog to lick them and they have some of the hottest girls.... LOL
    true but i wouldn't consider mancry ugly like say a shanon sharpe or something

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ch...russell-okung/

Chargers reportedly may have violated NFL rules in negotiations with Russell Okung

It is pretty interesting he signed so fast being he didn't have an agent working with them prior to him being able to talk to them....
    those "allegations" don't stem from because he was signed so fast, it's due to the reports about the chargers strongly looking to sign him before FA hit.

from what i have read there is absolutely no proof but we will see what happens, if they did contact him or his unofficial agent then they should be punished like the chiefs were, fair is fair.

but honestly, with the contract they gave him, they would have ended up with him regardless.

true but i wouldn't consider mancry ugly like say a shanon sharpe or something
    This is true, but the money didn't hurt either!!

those "allegations" don't stem from because he was signed so fast, it's due to the reports about the chargers strongly looking to sign him before FA hit.

from what i have read there is absolutely no proof but we will see what happens, if they did contact him or his unofficial agent then they should be punished like the chiefs were, fair is fair.

but honestly, with the contract they gave him, they would have ended up with him regardless.
    Yeah, I think this is a "no-news" issue but you're right, fair is fair if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    OK , Baphie, been a LONG time since I done this, but my head will explode if I don't this time!

80%??? So, have you actually gone out and conduct a scientific poll of all Bronco fans , and 80% of them have said they would prefer Siemian over Romo if they get him? I will tell you one thing, you , and literally EVERYONE in 2012 said Manning was done, and was going to get himself killed, and should retire, and Elway was crazy, for getting a washed up QB like Peyton was. Well guess what?? 4 West divisions titles, 2 AFC Championships, 1 Superbowl title, one comeback poy, one MVP, and the BEST season a NFL QB ever had, or may EVER have, later, proves that Mr. Elway was right, and EVERYONE else was WRONG!!! Including ME!!! LOL!

Now I do not know how Romo will play, and how healthy he will stay, no matter WHO picks him up, but I do know one thing. Statistically he is the BEST QB in Cowboy history. I will NEVER, EVER forget sitting in the nosebleed section of Jerrys world on a Sunday afternoon in October of 2013, and watching Romo carve up Denvers defense for a near NFL record in yards. If he don't throw a pick on that last drive , he gets over 600 yards that game no problem.

So do I think he is worth the risk?? HELL YEAH I DO! A 1 year contract will prove you either right or wrong. What does Elway have to lose? He has already improved the Offensive line, the Running game will be better, the Receiving corp is already one of the best, and so is the D!!!

Yes, IN ELWAY WE TRUST!
    don't forget, elway is also the guy that drafted the QB the texans just paid the browns to take off their hands as well as trading up to get lynch who is not looking like a first round caliber QB at the moment himself.

imagine if brock would have taken that 17 million dollar contract from elway now?

bringing in manning was a risk due to the injury but elway wasn't the only team trying to get him, elway and the broncos won the manning sweepstakes and cashed in.

yes i and many others doubted he would be an elite QB again after that but i also said at that time that it was a great move because you still get a decent starter at worst and manning was probably the only QB elway could have brought in to replace tebow that the fans would have accepted.

that's how in love most of the clueless broncos fans were with tebow.
    Last edited by baphamet; 03-10-2017 at 08:20 AM.

Who are the doncos going to sign today? As we all know, elway likes to build his team via free agency. Denver has the highest percentage of free agents in the league I believe.

why do you say that? please elaborate with actual logic and reason. rivers is a borderline future HOF'er and trevor siemian is a back up quality QB at best.

i'm sure they said the same thing about elway when he was rivers' age.
    Rivers is Romo without the injury problem. He's basically a QB that gets vastly overrated but has yet to prove he's much of anything. He has more children than winning seasons baph...I get that he has a lot of kids, but COME ON.

When Elway was Rivers age, Elway had made it to multiple Superbowls.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Ok let's get back to free agency....
    We'll talk about whatever we feel like and you'll deal with it. You are the king of completely going off topic in threads and have no room to lecture any of us.

Elvis dumerville is available for denver...that is if elway can get his fax machine working.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Rivers is Romo without the injury problem. He's basically a QB that gets vastly overrated but has yet to prove he's much of anything. He has more children than winning seasons baph...I get that he has a lot of kids, but COME ON.

When Elway was Rivers age, Elway had made it to multiple Superbowls.
    oh so that's your argument? you actually know less than i thought lol

i'm not saying he is as good as elway was but he has nothing left to prove except that he can win a SB, that's it. rivers isn't vastly over-rated when you actually know what he brings to the team, which you clearly don't.

rivers needs decent protection, you give him that and he will pick defenses a part. as far as romo, you think that is a jab? if romo wasn't injury prone things would be much different i'm sure.

even with the injuries romo is a lot better than any QB on your team currently.

Highest paid LT n the league, Chargers Okung.

Wow, good for him and all, but after last season, I cannot believe they overpaid so much for him.

Good luck

Flag: Holding...

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Highest paid LT n the league, Chargers Okung.

Wow, good for him and all, but after last season, I cannot believe they overpaid so much for him.

Good luck

Flag: Holding...
    they did over-pay, there is no sugar coating it. the chargers OL was relatively healthy last season and still considered the worst OL, so i can't be too mad at them.

it's an upgrade over dunlap at least.
    Last edited by baphamet; 03-10-2017 at 01:18 PM.