Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jones now trying to trade Romo

I know there are a million threads on Romo but it appears now that
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I know there are a million threads on Romo but it appears now that
    No, no, no. No. NO. JJ is just wasting everyone's time now. Hope Elway realizes a trade isn't worth it

So much for the do me right rule and that stupid wink right!

I knew he'd pull this crap, once a shyster always a shyster.

Jerry Jones??????????????????????????

You will never be invited to my home for Christmas.....

Interesting that The Jets are looking into Trevor. Apparently Cutler would be a good fit there.

I'd offer JJ a 15th round pick in 2074.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I'd offer JJ a 15th round pick in 2074.
    He just may take that, that selfish bum.

Jerry Jones proving he is classless once again.

It is funny, I recently went to Dallas to visit a buddy and all the cowboy fans I talk to love the team but hate Jones.

If it wasn't for Stephen Jones and other level headed people the cowboys would be irreleveant ... seems every year Jerry wants to do some stupid trade in the draft and has to be talked down by the people that actually know what they are doing.

Not sure how he thinks he has leverage here... unless there are some other serious players in the market outside of Broncos/Texans.

If Jerry is trying to get a trade from the Broncos, letting Romo go to the Texans would be extremely foolish. We won't offer a trade. If he goes to Texans he loses millions on cap AND will lose millions in ticket sales, merchandising, etc. He's offering his fanbase another local choice. Romo to Texans would be a huge draw and they'll would definitely make the playoffs with him, if not get out of the first round.

Foolish Jerry, foolish.
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

Wow... Cleveland just picked up Brock Osweiler. Offloaded his entire contract and Houston all of a sudden has a ton of money and will get Romo.
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

I would tell Jerry Jones to go pound sand. I hope Elway doesn't even entertain this dumb idea.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Wow... Cleveland just picked up Brock Osweiler. Offloaded his entire contract and Houston all of a sudden has a ton of money and will get Romo.
    And now Cleveland will trade Osweilser and only have to pay him half his Salary....and get more picks for him. Just a genius move, still can't believe the Browns thought of this....had to of been Charlie Brown phoning them to tell them what to do.
    New England Patriots GM

According to NFL Network, the Broncos have ZERO interest in trading for Romo and also have no interest in trading Siemian.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    And now Cleveland will trade Osweilser and only have to pay him half his Salary....and get more picks for him. Just a genius move, still can't believe the Browns thought of this....had to of been Charlie Brown phoning them to tell them what to do.
    I'm not sure they can get much for Osweiler. His value is pretty low right now. And who would consider bringing him in as a starter?

It has to be pretty humbling for a guy who was offended last year to now have been traded with better picks for a worse pick just to get rid of him, to a team that will never allow him to set foot inside their building.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    According to NFL Network, the Broncos have ZERO interest in trading for Romo and also have no interest in trading Siemian.
    Knowing the source would be interesting but, regardless if it's true or not, the logic does make sense. Once the Romo deal (if ever there was one in the works) turned toward Houston, I became very skeptical of us sending Siemian packing.