Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Brock Osweiler did not want to be in Denver - period. A guy who cuts off all contact with the coaching staff and front office and won't return the calls of his teammates is sending a message. A member of a Super Bowl team who won't join his previous teammates for a trip to the White House is sending a message.

Brock Osweiler himself made the decision that he was no longer going to be a Denver Bronco. That was his decision. All this talk about "what if" he had stayed in Denver is total fantasy and a total waste of time. Elway ultimately offered Brock $16 million/year. Do you seriously think he's worth that? Is there anyone else reading this who thinks Brock Osweiler is worth that?

You sound like the Tebow guys saying that Tim just wasn't given a chance. Brock did what he did and he's the guy who needs to own it. We'll see what happens with his career in the future. That giant contract he's dragging around won't be very attractive to many teams.
    I’d buy him for $16 million. He’d be the centerpiece of my traveling freak show of free agency disasters (knocking Albert Haynesworth down to crowd opener).

Behold! One of the greatest devastations in Texans’ history – avert your eyes children!!! :audible gasp from the crowd:

Oh, people would pay, Sam. People would pay.

https://torotimes.com/2017/03/24/den...or-retirement/

Didn't see it posted. Interesting article. Not sure how accurate it is. But if its Houston or retirement and he chooses retirement, what would that say about Houston.

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    https://torotimes.com/2017/03/24/den...or-retirement/

Didn't see it posted. Interesting article. Not sure how accurate it is. But if its Houston or retirement and he chooses retirement, what would that say about Houston.

First off, I hope this is true. Man do I hope it's true that Elway's not interested. Romo is too risky to give anything for. At most a 5th. Yes most.

2) Houston would be an ideal place to QB. If he chooses retirement it could be more on TR than Houston.