Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59

Thread: Riley Reiff

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,971

    Riley Reiff

    I think John Elway needs to make a strong pursuit of Riley Reiff

    We have no choice right now Riley is an overachieving right tackle in my opinion he's not very good on the left side but I think he's better than Stephenson on the right side so they need to pursue Him.

    With that we either have to convince Okung to come back or roll with Sambrailo at left tackle and I know many of you hate even the thought of that but we really have no choice right now.
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,294
    Depends on the price. Even though broncos might be desperate for O linemen, Elway rarely gives into that and overpay for players.

    Elway has numbers in his head for everyone he wants... if they got past that he wont budge that much.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I think John Elway needs to make a strong pursuit of Riley Reiff

    We have no choice right now Riley is an overachieving right tackle in my opinion he's not very good on the left side but I think he's better than Stephenson on the right side so they need to pursue Him.

    With that we either have to convince Okung to come back or roll with Sambrailo at left tackle and I know many of you hate even the thought of that but we really have no choice right now.
    I wouldn't mind Reiff, depending on the numbers. I do think RT might be more important than LT for the Broncos considering how much that position has burned them the past few years.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,660
    Id love to get him, think he could be a very good tackle for us. Would allow us to focus less on lineman in draft even though I'd still love Lamp here

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    16,587
    You know what? Riley Reiff is looking like Orlando Pace right now...
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    803


    Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,097
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    You know what? Riley Reiff is looking like Orlando Pace right now...
    He is also looking like a Viking
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,971
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    He is also looking like a Viking
    And he is now signed with the Vikings.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    803
    reports say hes going to the vikings


    Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,097
    Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Lol beat me to it
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    16,587
    You know what? Russell Okung is looking like Jonathan Ogden right now...
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    9,470
    Newest Viking.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,368
    I'm so upset with what happened today.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    6,971
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    You know what? Russell Okung is looking like Jonathan Ogden right now...
    No but Sambralio is.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    9,238


    Broncos FA so far (aside from Leary)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •