Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I think Obie is a great guy, father and man. I'm not sure how much of a leader he is at the pro level. At the collegiate ranks his was the first and last voice his team heard. Now everyone's a man and has an ego.

I think when he's around other men he gets little dog syndrome. For the record that's kind of my take on Oz. He's a big dog that loved to scare the little dogs but when the other big dogs come out, he's headed to the house.

And Peanut was spot on. One guy Fighting to say in the game, one guy Fighting to stay out.

Who ya got? :Laugh:
    Yep, I'm with ya on this.

Houston has Savage and Weeden.

They pick at #25, #57, #89, #130, #142, #169 and # 243. Are they going to draft a QB? Kizer, Mahomes, Webb, Peterman?

Are they going to sign a FA? Cousins, Cutler, Kaepernick, Griffin?

Will Jerry release Romo, or will Houston trade for him?

I'll take Denver's QB situation over this mess any day of the week. They are similar to the Broncos in that they have a pretty good D. We'll see how the coaching staffs stack up this season.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I don't think Oz was necessarily fighting to stay out of the game.

I think he was angry that he was replaced in the first place and his response to O'Brien might have been specific to the coach's comments and not representative of his general attitude
    Brock may have been angry but when accept a $72 million contract as the teams starting qb a lot is expected of you, and you need to deliver, guy brought all this on himself, at least he has bank account full of money.