Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I've gotta say... I love that they are doing this... It sucks for the people who have had season tickets for years but are now losing them for one reason or another, but to the people who are only making it to one or two games a season and selling the rest for profit, the individual game tickets go on sale the second week of July, that's the line you need to be in. They are called season tickets for a reason, and belong in the hands of people who will use the entire season, rather than people who are trying to take advantage of the system. Should they put a number on how many games you need to attend per year in order to keep your tickets? Absolutely they should... As someone who has been on the wait list for almost a decade now, I have seen countless examples of people using their tickets purely for profit and it's disgusting. Something should have been done about this years ago.
    I agree with the principal that something had to be done. Maybe the way it was executed offended many.

Now another area that needs to be addressed is the Half Price tickets that go on sale before the season. This was one of the primary benefits for the fans as they did Build this stadium with tax moneys. Every year a number of these tickets are made available for Denver fans, but this to has opened up sales to anyone with online access. They need to correct this, I for one am tired and mystified as to all the fans from visiting teams present at our stadium. I can say this was never a problem in he old "Mile High".

Different atmosphere in this new venue, but lets try to keep it for the loyal fans in the region. .

http://www.milehighreport.com/2017/3...revoked-season

Really interesting fan article over at MHR. Obviously not everyone's experience or situation is the same as this particular fan's but that only goes on to point on that a one size fits all approach the organization has adopted might have included some sort of room for dialogue before tickets were revoked.

It's a tough situation all around.

Edit: I guess there is a way for season ticket holders to redress their ticket's revocation. According to http://www.9news.com/news/local/next...ets/422267125:

We understood there would be special circumstances that would result in an account holder not attending a game in 2016, including military deployment and personal health issues. Our ticket office is working directly with affected accounts to review those situations. If any affected account holders have any questions, we encourage them to reach out to our ticket office at 720-258-3333 or tickets@broncos.nfl.net..

Before we begin the upgrade process and then offer tickets to fans on the waiting list for the first time in six years, we have to complete our renewals, including any appeals of licenses not renewed.
    If you have received notice that your tickets have been revoked you need to contact the ticket office. They are working through renewals before they begin selling to those on the waiting list. See phone and email above.
    Last edited by Rastic; 03-18-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    http://www.milehighreport.com/2017/3...revoked-season

Really interesting fan article over at MHR. Obviously not everyone's experience or situation is the same as this particular fan's but that only goes on to point on that a one size fits all approach the organization has adopted might have included some sort of room for dialogue before tickets were revoked.

It's a tough situation all around.

Edit: I guess there is a way for season ticket holders to redress their ticket's revocation. According to http://www.9news.com/news/local/next...ets/422267125:

If you have received notice that your tickets have been revoked you need to contact the ticket office. They are working through renewals before they begin selling to those on the waiting list. See phone and email above.
    A friend of mine did call....he was told.... decision is final....

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury