Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    How does one go about getting on this season tickets wait list? If it takes over a decade I better sign up now lol

Go to denverbroncos.com/tickets. Somewhere on that page is "waiting List". Click on that and you will get instructions on how to get on the list.

Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by mj1569 View Post
    The few tickets that are available through Ticketmaster get sold out within an hour or so of being released thus leaving secondary sites like Ticketmaster's ticket exchange, Ebay or Craig's list. The point I'm trying to make is that the people in this thread are whining that people that have season tickets don't go to all the games and therefor it's justified in revoking their season tickets because they sell them on the secondary sites. Then you pipe up and basically say these folks should buy single games tickets. Well the vast majority of single game tickets are sold on secondary sites. It sounds pretty hypocritical to me. Bottom line put your name on the list and wait your turn like they did. I understand where den199798 is coming from. He was forced to make a decision to buy at the time or go decline them and go to the end of the line and maybe never getting the opportunity again. The Broncos say the only authorized site you can sell your tickets on is the Ticket Exchange. When you do that it opens them up to whoever wants them. If they want to better the chances of Broncos fans getting those tickets then find a way to restrict their availability to that market. God forbid anyone who advocates the revoking of current season holders tickets arbitrarily without at least asking why they aren't using them have any temporary hardships that would cause you to lose your tickets.
    The issue isn't selling them on ticket exchange, its selling them for a gross profit. If people would sell their tickets at face value im sure it would not have turned into the issue it is now. I have bought from the exchange a few times, it takes weeks to find a reasonable price and its usually still at least 100 dollars over face value. its ridiculous. I have always swore if i ever get season tickets and cant make a game i would never sell over face value.

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    The issue isn't selling them on ticket exchange, its selling them for a gross profit. If people would sell their tickets at face value im sure it would not have turned into the issue it is now. I have bought from the exchange a few times, it takes weeks to find a reasonable price and its usually still at least 100 dollars over face value. its ridiculous. I have always swore if i ever get season tickets and cant make a game i would never sell over face value.
    Until you come to the realization that selling that one Patriot or Packer game will cover your entire seasons expense. I know lots of people that do this, and quite frankly don't blame them. 9 Broncos home games for free? Sounds like a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Until you come to the realization that selling that one Patriot or Packer game will cover your entire seasons expense. I know lots of people that do this, and quite frankly don't blame them. 9 Broncos home games for free? Sounds like a good deal.
    Doesnt make it right, and as we have now seen is a sure fire way to piss the team off

First off you're missing my point. From my understanding the issue is with season ticket holders not attending any games for whatever reason, not reselling for a profit. The only way the Broncos advocate season ticket holders reselling their tickets is on the ticket exchange. Then they use the fact that season ticket holders sell their tickets on the ticket exchange as whatever reason for taking their season tickets from them. Then other posters are saying those season ticket holders should then buy a single game ticket if they want to go to a game. The only secondary site authorized by the Broncos is the ticket exchange. So advocating single game buyers buy their tickets from the ticket exchange or another secondary ticket broker or web site is hypocritical. Like I said earlier, I hope you don't ever have a financial crisis in your life where you have to choose between the years that you have had the tickets or giving them up. When the Broncos have down years the waiting list gets shorter, example the the McDaniels' era. When they are successful, Peyton Manning, and win a Super Bowl, tickets are more expensive and don't turn over. Like I said before, wait your turn. Your time will come.

Quote Originally Posted by mj1569 View Post
    First off you're missing my point. From my understanding the issue is with season ticket holders not attending any games for whatever reason, not reselling for a profit. The only way the Broncos advocate season ticket holders reselling their tickets is on the ticket exchange. Then they use the fact that season ticket holders sell their tickets on the ticket exchange as whatever reason for taking their season tickets from them. Then other posters are saying those season ticket holders should then buy a single game ticket if they want to go to a game. The only secondary site authorized by the Broncos is the ticket exchange. So advocating single game buyers buy their tickets from the ticket exchange or another secondary ticket broker or web site is hypocritical. Like I said earlier, I hope you don't ever have a financial crisis in your life where you have to choose between the years that you have had the tickets or giving them up. When the Broncos have down years the waiting list gets shorter, example the the McDaniels' era. When they are successful, Peyton Manning, and win a Super Bowl, tickets are more expensive and don't turn over. Like I said before, wait your turn. Your time will come.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

ANYWAYS....does anyone know when the season tickets are offered up? i know the payment deadline is June so i assume the tickets should be going out soon? Obviously would have to be after today when the schedule is released.

ANYWAYS....does anyone know when the season tickets are offered up?
    If you are talking about being offered to people on the waiting list, it won't be at least until the seat upgrade process is concluded for current season ticket holders. That process ends May 15. I got the email offering me season tickets on July 7, 2011.

ANYWAYS....does anyone know when the season tickets are offered up? i know the payment deadline is June so i assume the tickets should be going out soon? Obviously would have to be after today when the schedule is released.
    Renewal for season tickets closed at the end of March. (1st payment due) now they are going through seat upgrades for season ticket holders. (later than usual). 2nd payment is due for STH June 1st. Usually single game tix go on sale mid-late June if I recall correctly.

FWIW on the whole discussion regarding Holders losing their tickets/priority number. I think the problem of entire seasons being sold off was more prevalent than the most people know. My Priority number prior to the 2016 season was 9300ish. My priority number this year is now 8500ish. Meaning that 800 Season ticket licenses in front of me either didnt renew (not likely) or had their tickets revoked in this instance.

For reference my Priority number went down by 12 slots from 2015 to 2016. Just my

Quote Originally Posted by royrose View Post
    If you are talking about being offered to people on the waiting list, it won't be at least until the seat upgrade process is concluded for current season ticket holders. That process ends May 15. I got the email offering me season tickets on July 7, 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    Renewal for season tickets closed at the end of March. (1st payment due) now they are going through seat upgrades for season ticket holders. (later than usual). 2nd payment is due for STH June 1st. Usually single game tix go on sale mid-late June if I recall correctly.

FWIW on the whole discussion regarding Holders losing their tickets/priority number. I think the problem of entire seasons being sold off was more prevalent than the most people know. My Priority number prior to the 2016 season was 9300ish. My priority number this year is now 8500ish. Meaning that 800 Season ticket licenses in front of me either didnt renew (not likely) or had their tickets revoked in this instance.

For reference my Priority number went down by 12 slots from 2015 to 2016. Just my
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    My Priority number prior to the 2016 season was 9300ish. My priority number this year is now 8500ish. Meaning that 800 Season ticket licenses in front of me either didnt renew (not likely) or had their tickets revoked in this instance.

That's interesting, because my priority number (in the 18000's) did not go down at all. I asked the ticket office about that in light of the cancellations and she said they haven't refreshed priority numbers in a while and probably won't until after this season.

I'm wondering if they only refresh certain groups of numbers each year. As it stands, my number has not gone down for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by saltparrot View Post
    That's interesting, because my priority number (in the 18000's) did not go down at all. I asked the ticket office about that in light of the cancellations and she said they haven't refreshed priority numbers in a while and probably won't until after this season.

I'm wondering if they only refresh certain groups of numbers each year. As it stands, my number has not gone down for several years.
    Interesting to me, as well. My priority number is in the 14000s and also didn't move. The last time mine changed was after the 2013 season, when it went down by 1000.