Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Chiefs wait list is ZERO how about that..

Stress free, no need to wonder how long the wait will be.

Just jump in and enjoy CHIEFS FOOTBALL !

19,755 is my place in line.

At this rate I'm pretty hopeful my grandkids will at least be ecstatic!

Quote Originally Posted by SeNEBronco View Post
    Can someone please update me on who we got/lost through free agency. I quit checking football news when I lost my tickets. I just received an email saying my tickets HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO ME! Thank you to all who were supportive during this rough 5 weeks!
    I"m glad you got it resolved. Will you try to improve your seat through the ticket upgrade process? If you do try, please post your experience including whether there indeed are more seats to choose from. You will get to choose before I will, so I would love to get your experience before I go online.

By the way, I tried to expand our tickets from 2 to 3. The seat next to us is a single seat that is sold by the Bronocs on line, sometimes at half price. They wouldn't add that one to our season tickets, said we would have to go back on the waiting list to (eventually) get 3 tickets.

I'm not up on the free agency changes. Someone else will have to answer that one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by royrose View Post
    I"m glad you got it resolved. Will you try to improve your seat through the ticket upgrade process? If you do try, please post your experience including whether there indeed are more seats to choose from. You will get to choose before I will, so I would love to get your experience before I go online.

By the way, I tried to expand our tickets from 2 to 3. The seat next to us is a single seat that is sold by the Bronocs on line, sometimes at half price. They wouldn't add that one to our season tickets, said we would have to go back on the waiting list to (eventually) get 3 tickets.

I'm not up on the free agency changes. Someone else will have to answer that one for you.
    I will definitely try to improve. Our problem is we have 3 seats and are a family of four. I asked the ticket office when I paid my invoice but they would not give numbers about how many seats are open. I hope others in my situation ended up with a good outcome also. I heard of a lot of bad situations that made it difficult for some to attend games.

Quote Originally Posted by saltparrot View Post
    That's interesting, because my priority number (in the 18000's) did not go down at all. I asked the ticket office about that in light of the cancellations and she said they haven't refreshed priority numbers in a while and probably won't until after this season.

I'm wondering if they only refresh certain groups of numbers each year. As it stands, my number has not gone down for several years.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXII&III View Post
    Interesting to me, as well. My priority number is in the 14000s and also didn't move. The last time mine changed was after the 2013 season, when it went down by 1000.
    Yeah I am not really sure how it works if I am honest. I just know that mine dropped significantly this time around. I don't recall if or how much mine went down in 2013.

Well, the upgrade process is in day five, meaning that more than half of the accounts have had a chance to improve their seats. Anybody out there who has been through it? Please post your experience. A lot of seats available? Any good ones?

Quote Originally Posted by royrose View Post
    Well, the upgrade process is in day five, meaning that more than half of the accounts have had a chance to improve their seats. Anybody out there who has been through it? Please post your experience. A lot of seats available? Any good ones?
    6 years in, priority # 22,305

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    6 years in, priority # 22,305
    Wow, you are behind us in the pecking order. We are 21,600 or so, also 6 years in, going into our 7th year.

We will get our chance Wednesday afternoon, will post our experience.

I've had my seats 20 years, most of which were in the upper deck, until I was able to upgrade to the lower level for the 2011 season. I'm in one of the four lower corner sections.

My upgrade window was this afternoon. On the Broncos' site, an overview of the entire stadium is shown. The sections having open seats are colored differently than those without. Once you click on a section, you're shown a close-up view of it with every seat appearing as a dot. Available seats (dots, lol) are colored; seats that aren't available are gray. Seat selections are made by clicking on them which brings up the particulars, i.e. section-row-seat and price, and they'll calculate the cost difference if you're moving to a higher-priced area.

So who cares about that . What I found was that there are seats available in just about all of the upper level sections. For lower level seats, upgrades were available in the four corners and nearly all of the south stands sections, as well as scattered club level sections. Nothing on the sidelines and just a couple of the north endzone sections.

As you have only a limited time to poke around, I didn't look at any of the upper level sections, or club, or south stands, to see if there were many seats or just a few. I did check the corner sections and available seats were extremely limited. In mine, there were only 12. I do like where I'm at but I was able to move 20 seats closer to midfield.

Just called, I'm 740 in line. Their system says I have been on the list since 2009. Thought it was longer but maybe not

I will go online at 2 PM today. If anyone has any last minute experience to share, please do so. I will post my experience this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    Just called, I'm 740 in line. Their system says I have been on the list since 2009. Thought it was longer but maybe not
    sweet!!! almost there!!!

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    really ive been on since 2006, i wonder if that means i made the cut for tickets??

Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich

Well, we did "move up" but it was a trade off decision. We went from being in row 30 on the 40 yard line (section 507) to row 26 on the 30 yard line (section 510). So, a little less climbing and a little closer to the field but a bit further from mid field. We are getting older, so glad not to climb quite so much. Also easier to go down to get food or go to the rest room.

By the time we got to go on line there were absolutely no level one seats, not even in a corner or a high row on either end zone. On level 5 most open seats were on the end zone, row 16 or higher and some scattered seats in the side line sections and mid to high level in the corners.

Interestingly, when there were 3 seats available together, the Broncos don't allow people with 2 seats to choose 2 of those 3, leaving one single seat.

So, it is hard to know how many seats will be available for people on the waiting list since I didn't check all of the end zone sections. Good luck to all who are waiting.

I just signed up a couple months ago. How do I find out how far down the list I am or how long until I am up? I know it's like 10 year wait.