Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I just signed up a couple months ago. How do I find out how far down the list I am or how long until I am up? I know it's like 10 year wait.
    call the ticket office and ask for your season ticker priority number

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    call the ticket office and ask for your season ticker priority number
    So do they hold your physical location against you on this list? Or is it a legit waiting list? Will people who live in the Denver area move up the list faster than me? I live about 8 hours away, but I can make it to most games. My wife wants us to move there anyway when my kids are done with school here in Nebraska. I just don't want where I live now to be held against me on this list.

So do they hold your physical location against you on this list? Or is it a legit waiting list? Will people who live in the Denver area move up the list faster than me? I live about 8 hours away, but I can make it to most games. My wife wants us to move there anyway when my kids are done with school here in Nebraska. I just don't want where I live now to be held against me on this list.
    just goes by numerical order

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Any word from people o t he list? has anyone got the nod yet?

Adopted Bronco 2016 Andy Janovich

Just added my name to the list a few months ago. I called and asked where on the list I am. I am 77,500 on the list. Hahahhaha. It might be a while for me. On the plus side, that's a good amount of time for me to save up. I got 4 tickets on the wait list and I imagine they are a couple grand a peice.

How does it work? Do I get to pick the section and seats or do they just give me what's available?

Just added my name to the list a few months ago. I called and asked where on the list I am. I am 77,500 on the list. Hahahhaha. It might be a while for me. On the plus side, that's a good amount of time for me to save up. I got 4 tickets on the wait list and I imagine they are a couple grand a peice.

How does it work? Do I get to pick the section and seats or do they just give me what's available?
    they give what's available. 500s section to start with then you can upgrade from there. it's around $900 each.....who knows how much they will be when you are up though hahahahaha