M Watson signing

Do we like it? I'm happy with it if he can stay healthy.

I like it and I agree health will be the deciding factor. Another plus is we got him from a divisional opponent.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

we may trade TS and a lower draft pick to the jets for Sheldon. That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    we may trade TS and a lower draft pick to the jets for Sheldon. That would be awesome.
    Link?

10 char

If we sign romo, then I really hope that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Link?

10 char
    His Madden game.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

not happening while the Romo situation is at hand. Siemian is too valuable to this team until further notice.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I`m sorry to see him go but he just missed too many games to injury. When healthy he is very good.......but he has been rarely healthy

One healthy full season and he's worth every penny

I like the risk. Young man is talented and I loved how he stated in his press conference "coach me up and I will play anywhere".

When reading up on him I found it interesting and a funny that he was graded much higher coming out of college then any of the most favorite OT suggestions at #20 this year.

Maybe this will be the change he needs to shed himself of the underachiever label.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    I like the risk. Young man is talented and I loved how he stated in his press conference "coach me up and I will play anywhere".

When reading up on him I found it interesting and a funny that he was graded much higher coming out of college then any of the most favorite OT suggestions at #20 this year.

Maybe this will be the change he needs to shed himself of the underachiever label.
    As a Raider he never had any "underachiever" label. He simply kept getting hurt. I'll be surprised if he can play 6 complete games in a season. Again, when he plays he does fine. But every year in the NFL he has spent more time in the trainers room than on the football field. I wish him luck because he seems to be a great guy but some folks bodies just can't hold up to the NFL and he might be one of those.

Watson was expected to be a 1st Rounder, and ended up going to oakland with their pick (42nd overall) early in the 2nd Round in 2013. He tore his achilles in August of 2015, and has had a few less serious injuries since then. I think it's a helluva lot better gamble than we took on Stephenson and Okung. We'll see if it works out.