Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    I would play him at linebacker. Use him like the redskins use crave and the cardinals use buchannon. His speed and cover skills can eliminate the mid match that some running backs out the back field and tight ends create. If you seen him st the combine he looks solid and probably could add some more lean mass to his frame without sacrificing any speed or quickness.

With all that said I still wouldn't draft him at #20 and its very doubtful he makes it to our #2.
    The only time RBs out of the backfield gave our Defense problems was the ATL game....great game plan by Kyle Shanahan to expose our Defense. Corey Nelson has shown he is a pretty impressive cover LB.

It's always been BPA .............. AT A POSITION OF NEED. At least, that's been my observation.

And then that is further refined by John Elway's parameters of value. QB is #1, followed by Left Tackle, Pass-Rusher, and Cornerback. And then it depends on what's available in a particular Draft. For instance, the QBs aren't very good this year. And there aren't many "starting-quality" Left Tackles . And there does appear to be a plethora of CBs, this year.

It's hard to guess without seeing the Broncos "Big Board". But, I'm guessing we will go for the "skill position" player that costs a lot when their rookie Contracts are up. For me, those "high-priced" players include "Cornerback" and "Pass Rusher".

Should be interesting!!!

Personally I've always been a BPA according to need. IMO the depth or lack thereof helps determine the direction a team should go.

Haasan Reddick at ILB for pick 20 could be a sleeper option

I think he might not make it to 20 though. I bet the cards at 14 really have their eyes on him

Rather go Zach Cunningham at 20 than Reddick. But either way we need to fix our ILB spot.

And I would rather go Jarrad Davis at ILB. He won't be BPA compared to a lot of mock drafts out there, but he is a perfect fit for this team.

Walterfootballs latest mock has us taking
    1) john ross wr
    2)kpassagnon de/dt 5tech
    3)blair brown lb
    Charles walker dt
    4)george kittle te

Thought it was interesting. Like the first 2
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    1) john ross wr
    2)kpassagnon de/dt 5tech
    3)blair brown lb
    Charles walker dt
    4)george kittle te

I would hate this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    1) john ross wr
    2)kpassagnon de/dt 5tech
    3)blair brown lb
    Charles walker dt
    4)george kittle te

I like John Ross, he is a Tyreek Hill type weapon, Imy sick of having a knot inyou stomach on punt returns

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I like John Ross, he is a Tyreek Hill type weapon, Imy sick of having a knot inyou stomach on punt returns
    He's going to be better than hill.

Drafttek has us taking bolles. I found it interesting though as they had foster slipping to 17. One would like to think that we'd try to move up for him if thats the case
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    Are we talking actual BPA or everyone's obsession with wasting the #20 on converting a running back into a receiver?

BPA will probably still be our biggest need which is LT. The draft is deep at D-line and TE and we could probably find the same level of talent at ILB in the 2nd unless foster is there at #20.

The only way we don't take one is if the eagles or ravens pick one before us and another team leap frogs us to take another. A few other teams might reach for a QB instead of waiting. That could push a top 10 prospect or two into our laps that would be BPA.
    Lol, obsession with mccaffrey, truth...

If OJ Howard is there at 20 and we don't take him we will regret it for 10 years. Same with Foster.. he is the only person I would realistically trade up for if he's still there at 15.

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    If OJ Howard is there at 20 and we don't take him we will regret it for 10 years. Same with Foster.. he is the only person I would realistically trade up for if he's still there at 15.
    OJ Howard is hands down the best TE in the draft. If we don't take him if he's still available I would be very disappointed. But let's be real...he's not going to be around at 20.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

are any of the tackles in the draft starter prospect to begin with? I'm hearing a lot of no's
    Superbowl 50 Champions!