What's the story with Walker?
    No news yet as far as I know.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

I couldn't find anything new on him.

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Broncos are signing defensive tackle Domata Peko

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...est-from-day-3

This guy any good? Don't know much about him.

I'm more excited about Kerr than Peko

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I'm more excited about Kerr than Peko
    Same here, he's only 26 and working with Kollar he should blossom against the run.

After looking at both the stats of Kerr and Peko...its pretty clear these are bargain bin signings. Both graded out with some of the lowest scores according to PFF. Peko was graded very poorly in tackling, and Kerr in run defense. Which it seems, our team has huge issues with on defense. So I don't know what our team is seeing or really saving the cash for? Romo still? Watson himself seems overpaid for the history he has. So after 3 days of FA we signed...3 sub par and mediocre players while signing one quality guard. Unless there's more in store this isn't the best free agency so far for this team.
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 03-11-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    After looking at both the stats of Kerr and Peko...its pretty clear these are bargain bin signings. Both graded out with some of the lowest scores according to PFF. Peko was graded very poorly in tackling, and Kerr in run defense. Which it seems, our team has huge issues with on defense. So I don't know what our team is seeing or really saving the cash for? Romo still? Watson himself seems overpaid for the history he has. So after 3 days of FA we signed...3 sub par and mediocre players while signing one quality guard. Unless there's more in store this isn't the best free agency so far for this team.
    I haven't had time to look at a lot of plays but Watson and Leary both look pretty good. Better than what we had at LG and RT.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    I haven't had time to look at a lot of plays but Watson and Leary both look pretty good. Better than what we had at LG and RT.
    that's because last year the same thing happened again, going to the bargain bin for tackles. Looking at my posting history I can already tell you I felt great about Stephenson and Okung, look how that turned out...
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 03-11-2017 at 08:23 PM.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosIsWin View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...est-from-day-3

This guy any good? Don't know much about him.
    he was 3 or 4 years ago. It seems like just a whole filler signing to me.

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    he was 3 or 4 years ago. It seems like just a whole filler signing to me.
    I live in Cincinnati and watch almost every game. He's good in the first half of the game. The Bengals use him to often and he's out of gas by the 3rd quarter. If we use him correctly I think he will do just fine

Watch Russell Okung flourish next year. If he does, what does that tell you ? Will it say he finally got healthy ? He needed last year to get his groove back ? Our coaching was really poor ? I believe we got new line coaching for next year and the style of blocking will change too. What I do know , is Denver picked up bodies on both lines O & D.....this should allow us to go Best Available in the draft. We'll see what transpires....

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    I live in Cincinnati and watch almost every game. He's good in the first half of the game. The Bengals use him to often and he's out of gas by the 3rd quarter. If we use him correctly I think he will do just fine
    They picked up Zach Kerr they can rotate or both play on run downs and then bring In Crick who is a good pass rusher, and a nickel back or safety

Good signings. I guess this means no Tony Romo?
    Actually quite the opposite. These signings essentially point to Elway going to take a run at Romo, due to the low value and the cap space that is being saved up for.

Can't argue with that, at all. But, then again, Sylvester Williams was pretty useless. Maybe these two will be an upgrade from him. AND, Vance Walker was the unsung hero "run-stopper" for the Super Bowl year. Maybe he re-signs and comes back from the ACL.

With Watson, I agree that we don't know what we are getting. But, he was a top Draft Pick who has fought injuries. It's a crapshoot, but maybe this one turns out.

Elway described his philosophy in FA, a few years ago. And it is relatively conservative. But I must say that I was "expecting" more. Maybe there will be more to come.