Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Right. Using one's outside arm on an upfield pass rusher should be something on which Donald can work. I'm looking forward to seeing what Jeff Davidson and Chris Strausser can accomplish.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    I compare Kubiak's job of coaching to Patrick Roy's coaching of the Avalanche. I was pretty certain that Roy was the problem, and that replacing Roy with a successful minor league coach who could teach the Avs players how to actually play the game, would change everything. It turns out that I was completely wrong about that. The Avs simply don't have the talent to compete. And they are significantly worse than the 2nd worse team in the NHL. I can't help but wonder if VJ may be facing a similar scenario with the Offensive Line. Years of ignoring the Offensive Line in the Draft, making mistakes on the offensive linemen that we did Draft, and failures with our FA pickups have gotten the Broncos OL to where they are now.

I'm hoping that I'm completely wrong, and that the players we have, and who we Draft in a month, can be "coached up" by our new staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post

I think Ty has more potential to get better from coaching than Stephenson

Anything is possible though....
    "You need the highs and the lows," he says. "Because if it gets this way" -- he draws a flat line in the air -- "it kind of feels like you're not really doing anything." - John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I think Ty has more potential to get better from coaching than Stephenson

Anything is possible though....
    It's logical. Donald Stephenson is a five year vet. With better coaching, he could play better this year than last. Ty Sambrailo has started about as many games as Stephenson has seasons. He is five years younger than Donald and may have more upside if he can get stronger, in better condition and 100% healthy. I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like on a football field.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus