Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Wow, if this isn't bitter sweet, I don't know what is. Selfishly, I am glad not to have to see him in another uniform.

SB50 likely would not have happened without his contributions to the team. Von Miller may not have grown as much as he did under Ware's wing.

Short as it may have been, he's one of my favorite Broncos ever.

A first ballot hall of famer, no doubt. What DeMarcus Ware did for the Broncos reminds me of what Ray Bourque did for the Avalanche years ago. Both were steady, inspirational guys who brought great leadership and skill to their respective clubs.

Enjoy retirement. Class act all the way.

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Haven't felt like this since Dawkins left and retired. Both he and Ware brought intensity to our defense along with leadership. Two inspirational guys and glad that both were a part of our franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Wow, if this isn't bitter sweet, I don't know what is. Selfishly, I am glad not to have to see him in another uniform.

SB50 likely would not have happened without his contributions to the team. Von Miller may not have grown as much as he did under Ware's wing.

Short as it may have been, he's one of my favorite Broncos ever.

Man, I remember watching that game against the 49ers where he made that tackle look so foolish. What a great veteran move.

I think my feelings on his retirement echo others'. I didn't want to see him in another jersey, or even go back to Dallas.

Congratulations on your retirement, Mr. Ware. Well earned.

A true competitor, Leader, Mentor, Captain . Von owes his success to this man, Players have Respect for the best and the Broncos we fortunate to have him as a team mate. Loved watching him play.

Wonder if he has any interest in becoming an assistant coach, love to keep him in the locker room!
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Thanks for everything Demarcus.

Peyton brought this team back to contention. But you were the true missing piece to the puzzle.

I'll never forget him juking Joe Staley out of his shoes

One of Elway's best FA pick ups. He help Von become the man he is today. His influence will last for years in Denver. Hate to see him go, but understand where he is coming from.

Does anyone know if the Broncos will be having any kind of formal retirement gig for my guy? I mean, are we just going to let him ride off into the sunset without any fanfare? I'm sure he will also do something with the Cowboys, but he deserves a little something, something.

Step it up Broncos. DWare was pivotal in our SB win and providing incredible leadership for Von and our locker room. Please acknowledge his retirement already.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Broncos will be having any kind of formal retirement gig for my guy? I mean, are we just going to let him ride off into the sunset without any fanfare? I'm sure he will also do something with the Cowboys, but he deserves a little something, something.

Step it up Broncos. DWare was pivotal in our SB win and providing incredible leadership for Von and our locker room. Please acknowledge his retirement already.
    I hope they do something. Maybe at the first home game?

Did you see all those tweets when he made his announcement? He's definitely had an impact on people, on and off the field.
    Administrator

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I wonder if he could get into coaching. As heard he is a great player and team player as well as leader. Good luck to you DeMarcus in all you do in your retirement.
    MAY DAY MAY DAY!