Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    there aren't many, if any, players like that in this years draft....
    I would strongly disagree with this. I think this is one of the most talented drafts I've seen in the last 4-6 years

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    I would strongly disagree with this. I think this is one of the most talented drafts I've seen in the last 4-6 years
    Only positions I would say that are secondary, RB, and TE.

there are a lot of good players at several positions but not once in 5 year type players....imo

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

there are a lot of good players at several positions but not once in 5 year type players....imo
    Myles Garret might be.

Myles Garret
    OJ Howard
    Foster

Myles Garret
    OJ Howard
    Foster
    Garrett, maybe

Foster and Howard...no

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Myles Garret might be.
    agreed

Garrett, maybe

Foster and Howard...no
    I hope you are right because if we don't get any of those and we may not, it is going to suck playing against them. I really like what I have seen from these kids so far, and yes even with the Hospital controversy I would take Foster in a second with our 20. I would take Howard too.This is our chance at a Travis Kelce or Gronkowski, Bennett type guy. I don't think they grow on trees. Now this class has really nice TE prospects so maybe a sleeper will be just as good or better than Howard.

Foster is a monster. I've watched the kid play live in person 3 times and he's a machine. I've watched all game tapes on him. I coach O line at a university that offered him a scholarship and had the pleasure to meet with him and his family and I can promise you this kid is a star,

Foster is a monster. I've watched the kid play live in person 3 times and he's a machine. I've watched all game tapes on him. I coach O line at a university that offered him a scholarship and had the pleasure to meet with him and his family and I can promise you this kid is a star,
    I agree he has lots of potential but to claim he is a once in 5 year prospect...I don't buy it.

Myles Jack, Vic beasley, Khalil Mack....all highly regarded prospects and 2 out of the 3 are doing well

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    I hope you are right because if we don't get any of those and we may not, it is going to suck playing against them. I really like what I have seen from these kids so far, and yes even with the Hospital controversy I would take Foster in a second with our 20. I would take Howard too.This is our chance at a Travis Kelce or Gronkowski, Bennett type guy. I don't think they grow on trees. Now this class has really nice TE prospects so maybe a sleeper will be just as good or better than Howard.
    I like Howard as a prospect, just disagree on once in 5 year type player. Eric Ebron and Tyler Eifert are guys they said the same thing about.

I would love McCaffrey but we have huge needs in other places like TE, OT, and a slot receiver. McCafferey can be our slot receiver, but at the same time you shouldn't have to reach in the first for a slot receiver. This is an opportunity to get a quality TE that this team hasn't had in the last 2 seasons. OJ Howard, Njoku, or Engram can all contribute on day one. The OT's are another story though, I doubt they can contribute right away but the way Elway is approaching the FA market makes me think he already has a rookie in mind he wants to start. Signing McCafferey imo would be imo ignoring large needs on this team, not to say if we use him as a RB, how successful will he be behind the line?
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 03-15-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I would love McCaffrey but we have huge needs in other places like TE, OT, and a slot receiver. McCafferey can be our slot receiver, but at the same time you shouldn't have to reach in the first for a slot receiver. This is an opportunity to get a quality TE that this team hasn't had in the last 2 seasons. OJ Howard, Njoku, or Engram can all contribute on day one. The OT's are another story though, I doubt they can contribute right away but the way Elway is approaching the FA market makes me think he already has a rookie in mind he wants to start. Signing McCafferey imo would be imo ignoring large needs on this team
    The only way I would draft McCaffrey is if I knew I could trade back into the first RD early second and get 1 of my top 2 choices for OL as well.

Mack is a DE not a linebacker.. Vic Beasley on the other hand is doing a great job. However I think Foster will be better.

Have you watched either of those guys in college? Actually followed them? They aren't on the same level as Howard.