Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

our new dlinemen sound awesome

there's a couple good vids on denverbroncos.com interviewing Peko and Kerr. They sound really excited to be here and like great guys. Im excited to see them on the field this year!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...e-a3e0f177992c

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...0-13e650906d73

Kerr is going to be really good. He'll be everything Williams was supposed to be but wasn't.

Time will ultimately tell. I am hoping for the best. I think we need 6 good rotational D-linemen to get back to being dominant on Defense. I think getting these two at the price point the FO did was justifiable. Peko's leadership will be a bonus. Kerr showed flashes last year. I would like to see them both in action before making any judgements.

everybody has a montage reel. I'm sure even Stephenson and Sambrailo do. When you hear about how Bengals fans are celebrating how we took Peko off their hands its very hard to be optimistic. If I had to guess, Peko was a good ol boy signing since he has family here and knew VJ from his days coaching there. He does bring some leadership with Ware leaving so we'll see how he turns out.

Kerr is a good signing, however. He's young, big, trending upwards, and will likely need double teaming from other teams giving Ray or Wolfe or other linemen a better shot to the QB. I like this signing the most aside from Leary.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    everybody has a montage reel. I'm sure even Stephenson and Sambrailo do. When you hear about how Bengals fans are celebrating how we took Peko off their hands its very hard to be optimistic. If I had to guess, Peko was a good ol boy signing since he has family here and knew VJ from his days coaching there. He does bring some leadership with Ware leaving so we'll see how he turns out.

Kerr is a good signing, however. He's young, big, trending upwards, and will likely need double teaming from other teams giving Ray or Wolfe or other linemen a better shot to the QB. I like this signing the most aside from Leary.
    This is really exciting especially considering the double and sometimes triple teams that Von Miller faced last season.

Peko is going to make Kerr better

I don't think we signed Peko to start 16 games and play every snap mate

he's here for other reasons. reasons bungles fans don't quite get

contrary to what they seem to believe, acquiring all the most talented headcases only works in madden

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Peko is going to make Kerr better

I don't think we signed Peko to start 16 games and play every snap mate

he's here for other reasons. reasons bungles fans don't quite get

contrary to what they seem to believe, acquiring all the most talented headcases only works in madden
    Right, he'd be here for depth, but as far as I know we only have Kyle Peko as the other NT...so unless we're planning to draft or sign another defensive tackle Domata Peko may be taking more snaps than you think. You have to take into consideration the negatives as well of this signing. He's been on the decline for 3 seasons now, and is turning 33. As a rotational depth player, that's fine, but right now as far as I can tell we have only one other NT and he's a rookie.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I live in Cincinnati and I could screen shot 100s of people upset/angry/PO that Peko was let go of people I'm just friends with. no idea where this wide notion is coming from that bengal fans are happy.

I don't think I've ever seen two guys this positive, pumped and excited. We need some new energy on the team and I love what these two guys are bringing.

Has Peko's play dimished? Yes...but I've seen this many times where a change in scenery rejuvenates a savvy vet. I'm actually expecting big things from him. As a previous poster said, his leadership alone will fill in nicely for a departed Demarcus Ware.
    How did I get so lucky at 8 years old to pick the Broncos as my favourite NFL team and 35 years later have them be the most successful winning franchise since I picked them

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    I live in Cincinnati and I could screen shot 100s of people upset/angry/PO that Peko was let go of people I'm just friends with. no idea where this wide notion is coming from that bengal fans are happy.
    Just go all over the reddit page. Statistically he has not performed well in the last two seasons. He has had trouble tackling as well as stuffing the run. If i'm not mistaken, he actually graded out lower than Sylvester Williams according to PFF. Ironically the two things we needed from Sly are exactly the
    things that Peko is declining in, so forgive me if I'm not hyping up this signing. So while he has been a strong character that I'm sure Bengals fans love, they're not losing sleep over losing his play when they have Andrew Billings as a ready replacement.

Just look up PFF's ranking of the defensive linemen, and the Bengals team rank.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...s-this-season/
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Right, he'd be here for depth, but as far as I know we only have Kyle Peko as the other NT...so unless we're planning to draft or sign another defensive tackle Domata Peko may be taking more snaps than you think. You have to take into consideration the negatives as well of this signing. He's been on the decline for 3 seasons now, and is turning 33. As a rotational depth player, that's fine, but right now as far as I can tell we have only one other NT and he's a rookie.
    Step down from the ledge man

Peko is great dude and leader, the offseason has only just begun, and NT is a low impact position

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Step down from the ledge man

Peko is great dude and leader, the offseason has only just begun, and NT is a low impact position
    lol ok "brah." NT is a low impact position...heard it all now
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Just go all over the reddit page. Statistically he has not performed well in the last two seasons. He has had trouble tackling as well as stuffing the run. If i'm not mistaken, he actually graded out lower than Sylvester Williams according to PFF. Ironically the two things we needed from Sly are exactly the
    things that Peko is declining in, so forgive me if I'm not hyping up this signing. So while he has been a strong character that I'm sure Bengals fans love, they're not losing sleep over losing his play when they have Andrew Billings as a ready replacement.

Just look up PFF's ranking of the defensive linemen, and the Bengals team rank.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...s-this-season/
    They're not losing sleep over losing their aging nose tackle because they suck and have bigger issues

Here's a question for ya- how large of a role do you think Peko played in Billings development

lol ok "brah." NT is a low impact position...heard it all now
    What starter on our SB defense was worse than Sly Williams

Unfortunately, this is less about Peko and Kerr than it is about what we are doing in comparison to the New England Patriots. And from the perspective of the Patriots coming off a Super Bowl victory, and picking up a top CB and WR, an adequate contributor at DE, and now the re-signing of Hightower, I have to ask if we are keeping up. But, with that being said, Elway has said that we are not done. So, I'm hoping for a trade, or some Blockbuster in the Draft that will help this team beyond the "Bargain Bin" signings.