Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Howard would be a great pick up however this draft is deep with tight ends so we more than likely don't need Howard as much as everybody seems to believe but again I think that would be a great pick up.

I'm advocating for Jabril peppers over Howard because I think we're going to need him a lot sooner than most folks care to realize.
    You could be right about needing him. I like our Safeties now, but if Peppers could be that RB spy or cover guy for KC's freak of nature, he could be very valuable. You are right about the TE's in this draft. They are looking really good even after Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    You could be right about needing him. I like our Safeties now, but if Peppers could be that RB spy or cover guy for KC's freak of nature, he could be very valuable. You are right about the TE's in this draft. They are looking really good even after Howard.
    I'm not a fan of Peppers, and I hope we take someone else over him. I think Stewart can cover TEs, and we can draft a LB like Reddick or Davis to cover RBS.

As for drafting a TE I prefer either Everett or Sprinkle. I think they fit what we need more than other TEs do without over drafting one.

I don't have a big preference

I expect the FO to take someone that we're probably not talking about tbh

I want a different maker though. Someone that will start this year and who will make us better and have a BIG impact

No Sly Williams type picks...

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I'm not a fan of Peppers, and I hope we take someone else over him. I think Stewart can cover TEs, and we can draft a LB like Reddick or Davis to cover RBS.

As for drafting a TE I prefer either Everett or Sprinkle. I think they fit what we need more than other TEs do without over drafting one.
    just out of curiosity, how come your not a fan?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-16-2017 at 08:07 AM.

Ryan Ramczyk, best OT in the draft
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 03-16-2017 at 08:06 AM.

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Is this hypothetical or realistic?

Hypothetically, I'd like Myles Garrett, but that won't happen.

Realistically, if someone can tell me who has already been picked at #20, I'll tell you some guys I like.

If McCaffrey is there and Denver doesn't take him, other teams may think there's something wrong with him they don't know.

The information on prospects possessed by the Front Offices is way deeper and broader than anything available to me. There are a bunch of big boards on the internet. Each team has its own and they are all different. When the draft begins, some teams will be undisciplined and reach. Sometimes this causes a run at a certain position.

The ultimate ranking will be evident when the draft concludes. There are a bunch of good football players available. I hope the Broncos get one with each pick they have.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Ryan Ramczyk, best OT in the draft
    Denver does have some insider info thanks to Geep. If he's as good as advertised he'll have his endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Denver does have some insider info thanks to Geep. If he's as good as advertised he'll have his endorsement.
    If Denver sticks with #20, Ryan Ramczyk may be gone by then.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    If Denver sticks with #20, Ryan Ramczyk may be gone by then.
    Could be, it will be interesting to see how far if at all his hip injury pushes him down. Similar to Bolles he has just 1 year of experience at D1.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Moving up to select McCaffrey may not be realistic.

Seen discussion on the draft analysis shows about the Saints potentially taking McCaffrey with #11. Speculating he would be comparable to Sproles and Bush production withing the offense.

Have also seen him on the board as late as 32nd. So who knows what happens draft day.
    all this garbage about Christian as a gadget player is obnoxious

he can play RB too....

Cam Robinson is the only OL worthy of a first round pick, and thats only because this years OL class is so bad. If this years OL class was even average, Robinson wouldnt be 1st round worthy.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Cam Robinson is the only OL worthy of a first round pick, and thats only because this years OL class is so bad. If this years OL class was even average, Robinson wouldnt be 1st round worthy.
    I disagree. ramczyk and Lamp are both worth it, imo

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Thoughts onHaason Reddick ILB ??

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Thoughts onHaason Reddick ILB ??
    I would love him, just not at 20. If we move down and take him while getting a 4th. That would be ideal.

My vote would be for Howard. A go to TE can take a lot of pressure off a young QB