Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    My vote would be for Howard. A go to TE can take a lot of pressure off a young QB
    Romo will be 37 when the season starts.

I kid I kid

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Thoughts onHaason Reddick ILB ??
    I hope we get him in the 2nd but he may not last even the top of the 2nd.

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

I'm starting to lean McCaffery, but I'd be ok with

Lamp
    Robinson
    Howard
    Foster
    Bolles
    Ramczyk
    Charlton

Probably a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Thoughts onHaason Reddick ILB ??
    He's my favorite Inside Backer prospect, but he may be gone at #20.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    He's my favorite Inside Backer prospect, but he may be gone at #20.
    More than Foster???

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    More than Foster???
    Yeah, I think so, although Foster got sent home from the Combine so there are no comparable results from the workouts. I like the way Reddick played in the Senior Bowl making the move inside. I think he has the speed to cover and his explosion number is over 70, so he is explosive. I think he fits Denver's D similar to previous Outside Backers who have moved inside. I think Foster will be drafted before Reddick who might not be there at #20.
    Last edited by samparnell; 03-16-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Yeah, I think so, although Foster got sent home from the Combine so there are no comparable results from the workouts. I like the way Reddick played in the Senior Bowl making the move inside. I think he has the speed to cover and his explosion number is over 70, so he is explosive. I think he fits Denver's D like other Outside Backers who have moved inside. I think Foster will be drafted before Reddick who might not be there at #20.
    The only thing I like Foster for over Reddick is the fact that when I see the two play it seems that Foster plays with more instincts and seems to always be there. The other thing I liked about Foster was that even if he wasn't first to the ball he was not far behind and often helped stop and finish the forward progress of the ball carrier. I also like the aggression Foster plays with. While I do think it is unfair to Reddick to discount that he cannot become that type of player my comments are based on the here and now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    The only thing I like Foster for over Reddick is the fact that when I see the two play it seems that Foster plays with more instincts and seems to always be there. The other thing I liked about Foster was that even if he wasn't first to the ball he was not far behind and often helped stop and finish the forward progress of the ball carrier. I also like the aggression Foster plays with. While I do think it is unfair to Reddick to discount that he cannot become that type of player my comments are based on the here and now.
    Actually, I need to correct myself. Haason Reddick was not an Outside Backer at Temple. He played DE in a split front 4-3. Reuben Foster played Inside Backer in Bama's odd front 3-4, so comparing their play at the college level is difficult; apples and oranges. Reddick's move to Inside Backer at the Senior Bowl was a big deal because of the significant difference in the way the two positions are played.

Foster, Robinson, McCaffery, Howard in that order

McCaffrey is my first choice, followed by Lamp.

IF he is anywhere near as tough as his daddy, I want McCaffrey. The nostalgic pick for me. Easy Eddie was one of my favorite Broncos of all time. And I would love to see his kid playing here. Hopefully he pans out in teh league where ever he goes.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

1. Jabrill peppers - gives us a punt & kick returner & a nickel cover guy on 3rd down
    2. John ross - gives us a punt & kick returner , and a dangerous weapon on offense to stretch the field
    3. Christian mccaffrey - gives us a punt & kick returner, third down back and/ or a slot receiver

**note: I would trade up for reuben foster, and i would trade back to the early second and take (ramzcyk, bolles, robinson, dion davis, or lamp)

TJ Watt

ten

Corey Davis O.J. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Romo will be 37 when the season starts.

I kid I kid
    Ingle Martin is only 34. That counts as young-ish right?