KingElway7's Mock Draft

via FanSpeak w/ CBS Big Board

Rd 1, Pick 20 - Christian McCaffrey
    Rd 2, Pick 51 - Teez Tabor
    Rd 3, Pick 82 - Gerald Everett
    Rd 3, Pick 101 - Julie'n Davenport
    Rd 4, Pick 127 - Ryan Swtizer

I only did the first 4 Rounds as Im not familiar enough with enough of the players that are due to go Round 5 or later.

Thoughts?
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    via FanSpeak w/ CBS Big Board

Rd 1, Pick 20 - Christian McCaffrey
    Rd 2, Pick 51 - Teez Tabor
    Rd 3, Pick 82 - Gerald Everett
    Rd 3, Pick 101 - Julie'n Davenport
    Rd 4, Pick 127 - Ryan Swtizer

I only did the first 4 Rounds as Im not familiar enough with enough of the players that are due to go Round 5 or later.

Thoughts?
    Wouldn't be upset, but I think a lot of people would not be happy with the Tabor pick. I am not one of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Wouldn't be upset, but I think a lot of people would not be happy with the Tabor pick. I am not one of those people.
    Elway stated that he feels that a CB is a top 3 need right now. Tabor was by far the best CB still on the board. I could have went with a DB in the 1st round but I just think that if MacCaffrey is there at 20, you gotta take him. In my mock, Cook was still on the board at 20 and I still went with McCaffrey, He fits us perfectly.

I prefer Cooper Kupp over Switzer but Id be glad if we took Switzer in the draft as long as Kupp is already off the board.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Elway stated that he feels that a CB is a top 3 need right now. Tabor was by far the best CB still on the board. I could have went with a DB in the 1st round but I just think that if MacCaffrey is there at 20, you gotta take him. In my mock, Cook was still on the board at 20 and I still went with McCaffrey, He fits us perfectly.

I prefer Cooper Kupp over Switzer but Id be glad if we took Switzer in the draft as long as Kupp is already off the board.
    20: R1P20
    TE O.J. HOWARD
    ALABAMA

51: R2P19
    DL CALEB BRANTLEY
    FLORIDA

82: R3P18
    WR ZAY JONES
    EAST CAROLINA

101: R3P37
    LB ANTHONY WALKER JR.
    NORTHWESTERN

127: R4P20
    OT JULIE'N DAVENPORT
    BUCKNELL

177: R5P33
    G JERMAINE ELUEMUNOR
    TEXAS A&M

203: R6P19
    RB AARON JONES
    TEXAS-EL PASO

238: R7P20
    EDGE TASHAWN BOWER
    LSU

252: R7P34
    OT LEVON MYERS
    NORTHERN ILLINOIS

253: R7P35
    G DAMIEN MAMA
    SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Here's the one I just did.

I dont put much stock into 40 times and drills but I feel like cornerback is one position where it actually matters. Teez tabor is so slow. He didn't even do the other drills at the combine after that poor showing in the 40 he nearly hit 4.7 on his second try and he was running for his life. Atleast if he showed he is more quick than he is fast like cooper kupp I could live with it but I have a feeling he gets beat N burned often.

My other this is that there would be no point in drafting Switzer if we draft mcaffery. Switzer is a slot receiver and return guy that eliminates 2 aspects of mcaffery versatility that many feel make him worthy of a first round pick. At that point all we did was draft a 3rd down back at #20 which he might not even have that role since CJ when healthy is a very good blocker at picking up blitzes and can catch pretty decent out the backfield.
    Last edited by shawinkerpoppin; 03-17-2017 at 07:58 AM.