Thread: minus the bear

minus the bear

Any fans of the band?
    Last sunday i saw them for the first time at the summit music hall and from a straight music stand point, it was one of the best shows ive seen. Dave knudson is probably one the better guitarist ive seen/heard. For the record im a huge floyd/gilmour fan. Back to dave, he used to play in a heavy metal band called botch and employs a tapping technique.

The newest album called voids is fantastic and has a iittle something for everyone. Check out invisible, which is the first single off the cd.
    Glen Haven Fire

Yeah, they're good. Not my kind of music per se, but I like hearing softer bands with depth or creativity in their music. It's rare nowadays.

Check out cold company for something with a harder edge to it.

They def have their own sound. Been doing it a while too, first ep came out in 2001or so. If you google cold company by them there a cool rocksmith version that kinda gives an idea
    Last edited by armedequation; 03-17-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    Glen Haven Fire

Wow im rusty tryin to figure out how to embed the video of cold company on my phone (word of the wise....dont let your 2 year old play on your laptop...mine chose to spike it like he just scored a touchdown).

Now that i hijacked my own thread..

Heres a link:
    https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...4R3ni1Ld9XpMyA
    Glen Haven Fire

Check out silver off voids and secret country both are heavier. Silver...love the song and the lyrics.

For a couple of lighter ones check out
    Im totally not down with robs alien
    women we havent met yet
    Glen Haven Fire