Before the draft we sign King Dunlop to a two year deal and will start at Left Tackle!
1) OL FORREST LAMP will be a day one starter somewhere on the line
2) DL CALEB BRANTLEY will start as a rotational 1 tech until Peko leaves/ retires then becomes the man. Used in obvious passing downs.
3) WR COOPER KUPP great option for a third receiver
3) CB SIDNEY JONES great athlete, not so great off the field. Adds depth to the No Fly Zone and replaces Webster
4) RB JOE MIXON another great athlete who made a stupid decision. A changing of the guard is needed in the backfield and a Mixon, Hurd, Booker makes an ideal 3 headed monster.
*******Trade a player or next years pick for another 4th********
4) DT Jarron Jones a prototypical 3 technique defensive end.
5)WR KD CANNON explosive Wide receiver, will also return kicks
6) G KYLE KALIS a plug and play pro ready guard
7) RB JALEN HURD another knuckle head but super value pick in the seventh
7) G GREG PYKE another pro ready guard ready to compete
7) S JOHNATHAN FORD will challenge Will Parks on both special teams and playing time