Thread: Justice League

Justice League

First official trailer. Looks pretty good so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw&sns=em

Awesome.....only it's hard to see a different Barry Allen, lol
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Awesome.....only it's hard to see a different Barry Allen, lol
    I agree but they did the same thing to Tom Welling with both Superman Returns and then Man of Steel

Ya true...and I am sure he'll be good. Doesn't matter who the actor is when the CGI fighting is going on.

The Spider-Man in civil war was terrible though. Makes me worried

Ya true...and I am sure he'll be good. Doesn't matter who the actor is when the CGI fighting is going on.

The Spider-Man in civil war was terrible though. Makes me worried
    WHAT ?!

He was like the best thing in the movie along black panther...What did you not like about him ?

As for Justice league, i remeber bvs having good trailers...I'll wait lol. It still annoys me they didn't give us solo movie of each member...Also no green lantern but cyborg ? Cmon WB...

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

The character seemed really cheesy he was like a 12 year old kid.....black panther rocked though, yes

The character seemed really cheesy he was like a 12 year old kid.....black panther rocked though, yes
    ....I mean you read the comics ? That's what spidey is about cheesy one liner mid fight. As for is age they went the comic storyline of him as a teenager, so it makes sense.

And the character is finally unleashed power level wise. Blocking winter soldier punch with 1 arm, fighting cap 1vs1...

you are 1 of the 1st person complaining about spidey in that movie...to each his own i guess

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    WHAT ?!

He was like the best thing in the movie along black panther...What did you not like about him ?

As for Justice league, i remeber bvs having good trailers...I'll wait lol. It still annoys me they didn't give us solo movie of each member...Also no green lantern but cyborg ? Cmon WB...
    They are getting solo movies. Just not until after justice league. The approach is different than Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    They are getting solo movies. Just not until after justice league. The approach is different than Marvel.
    Trailer looks good, but I hope they have more Superman than what the trailer lets on. I saw a photo on Superman(Cavill) in the black suit, but I don't know if it's authentic or what? If you know the doomsday/death of Superman story you know the black suit. Can't wait....

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Wich if we are really honest makes no sense really...Everyone knows WB just panicked and rushed their ensemble movies because they saw the success marvel was getting...I don't think they are using a different approach by choice...

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Trailer looks good, but I hope they have more Superman than what the trailer lets on. I saw a photo on Superman(Cavill) in the black suit, but I don't know if it's authentic or what? If you know the doomsday/death of Superman story you know the black suit. Can't wait....
    But why spoil everything in trailers? I have that problem with most of the superhero trailers spoiling everything. It would be better to let the superman reveal happen in movie not trailer.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

....I mean you read the comics ? That's what spidey is about cheesy one liner mid fight. As for is age they went the comic storyline of him as a teenager, so it makes sense.

And the character is finally unleashed power level wise. Blocking winter soldier punch with 1 arm, fighting cap 1vs1...

you are 1 of the 1st person complaining about spidey in that movie...to each his own i guess
    Well about everyone I know that saw the movie had the same complaint...so I ain't just one. Something's work for some people some don't..

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    But why spoil everything in trailers? I have that problem with most of the superhero trailers spoiling everything. It would be better to let the superman reveal happen in movie not trailer.
    I was more so talking about the movie. I just hope they don't wait until 3/4's of the movie is over before they bring him back.

Wich if we are really honest makes no sense really...Everyone knows WB just panicked and rushed their ensemble movies because they saw the success marvel was getting...I don't think they are using a different approach by choice...
    Um no it's been decided that this was their strategy for over half a decade. This isn't news.