Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    10 AFC Championship games & 8 Super Bowls, that is 8-2 in afc championship games or 80%...keep trying sparky

You sure do like making an epic fool out of yourself but then again what would you expect from a simple mind that has the name Three peat how did that work out?

I hope you trolls never go away because it's just too damn easy to make you look like fools & provide us with all theses laughs
    We are the fools but you have to go back to the 80's to make a point. I wouldn't be too proud of those super bowl appearances since most were embarrassing loses.

I just come here to make sure the donco fans know the dynasty of 2000's is the New England Patriots with 5 Super Bowl championships since 2000. (see i didnt have to go back 30yrs to try and make my point).

Plus I'm happy your mom lets you live in her cellar and paint it donco colors

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I never said anything about the AFC championships other than the two we knocked you guys out of and that is only because you are here.

Anyway here's a good article explaining in full what happened with the salary cap issue, nothing all too serious.

Also an article talking about the tuck rule and spygate and cover ups in favor of the patriots.

I suggest you read them and hopefully you understand how people view us and how people view you guys.

Patriots and coverups to assist them

Funny how every time I post these articles you guys have nothing to say.
    Sammy, post what ever articles u want, doncos were caught cheating the salary cap and were fined and had draft picks taken away. Go cherry pick more articles about it, we all know the truth only people with orange tinted glasses see it differently.

I hope the Doncos can somehow make it to Gillette stadium next year for the AFCCG. So we can drop kick them through the goal posts of life. Just like we did to the Squealers this year.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    I hope the Doncos can somehow make it to Gillette stadium next year for the AFCCG. So we can drop kick them through the goal posts of life. Just like we did to the Squealers this year.
    Yeah you hope cause you sure the heck are not winning at mile high.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Because we couldn't win at mile high last year, right?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You have to continuously resort to a time when we had zero offense on the field. Hopefully sometime soon you guys will get to experience that for yourselves.

But continue to brag about one time when you beat us at our house while we had a 2nd year, 7th round pick with a broken labrum playing under center. Yet your team was still held to 16 points.

You guys are afraid and you have every reason to be damn afraid so I guess I now understand why you're constantly here.

It's the anomaly when the Pats manage a win vs the Broncos. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
    I really like Cheese.

You have to continuously resort to a time when we had zero offense on the field. Hopefully sometime soon you guys will get to experience that for yourselves.

But continue to brag about one time when you beat us at our house while we had a 2nd year, 7th round pick with a broken labrum playing under center. Yet your team was still held to 16 points.

You guys are afraid and you have every reason to be damn afraid so I guess I now understand why you're constantly here.
    So it's ok to make excuses regarding the pats?

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    It's the anomaly when the Pats manage a win vs the Broncos. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
    Except this blind squirrell is not exactly blind - with 5 super bowls and all.

Their biggest win would have to be the one where they came back from like 20+ in the 2nd half in Foxboro like 3 or 4 years ago
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Sammy, post what ever articles u want, doncos were caught cheating the salary cap and were fined and had draft picks taken away. Go cherry pick more articles about it, we all know the truth only people with orange tinted glasses see it differently.
    The post above is the exact reason why we say you guys are so full ignorance. Now go read the articles that I posted.

Orange tinted glasses huh, you say that as if there's very few of us but why you take a look at this.

This is Broncos country and there are A lot more of us than there are of you by far.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-14-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Except this blind squirrell is not exactly blind - with 5 super bowls and all.
    Except this thread is about the Pats biggest win vs the Broncos, not Superbowls. Versus the Broncos the Pats typically come up short.
    I really like Cheese.

The post above is the exact reason why we say you guys are so full ignorance. Now go read the articles that I posted.

Orange tinted glasses huh, you say that as if there's very few of us but why you take a look at this.
    [/URL]
    This is Broncos country and there are A lot more of us than there are of you by far.
    Not surprising that a lot of broncos fans came out in that rally, given that denver does not win too many super bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    We will throttle you in your own house, again. But you'll likely have to come to Gillette next year, if you can even make the playoffs.

Football is better with this rivalry
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16