Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Breaking News Broncos trade for BO (April Fools)

Welcome Back!

🤣🤣🤣

Booo....Happy April 1....

yes I went to NFL.com to check....got me....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Poor Brock. From starter for the Broncos to being on a Super Bowl team to big contract starter for the Texans to the Browns, and now an April Fool's Day joke. At least he has some $$$.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Poor Brock. From starter for the Broncos to being on a Super Bowl team to big contract starter for the Texans to the Browns, and now an April Fool's Day joke. At least he has some $$$.
    Geez make me feel bad much. LOL let me have some fun with it at least!

Imagine if he had had the leadership/intangibles/whatever to cement the win and look decent against San Diego heading into the playoffs. He would have had to look decent heading into that game as well, but that D that year would have allowed any average QB to win games. Just a few mediocre games from him in the playoffs and he would have won a SB as the starter. Talk about a falling star. There he is. Mister Meteorite.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Geez make me feel bad much. LOL let me have some fun with it at least!
    Happy April Fool's Day, Bro!

Could see this one coming a mile away before I opened the thread. But you got the Canuck Mod so good one!!!!! cps

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

It is good that we can have some fun with this. Years ago, we were told not to make such April Fool's posts. Keeping it light and fun, (and pretty harmless in this case) is a good thing, in my books.

Wait, this better be an April Fool's joke!!

You can laugh now, but what if the Browns offer a trade for Joe Thomas and one of our next year picks and they will throw in Brock for our 3rd QB.
    Denver Broncos 2015 - Win AFC West Division: , Win AFC Conference: , Beat SB 49 Champs (2X): , Win SB 50:

Didn't he get like 30mil?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    It is good that we can have some fun with this. Years ago, we were told not to make such April Fool's posts. Keeping it light and fun, (and pretty harmless in this case) is a good thing, in my books.

Wait, this better be an April Fool's joke!!
    It hasn't changed. Sometimes jokes about the Broncos causes panic and bad feelings. But, we didn't put up a notice this year, so... Sam got to have his laugh.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    You can laugh now, but what if the Browns offer a trade for Joe Thomas and one of our next year picks and they will throw in Brock for our 3rd QB.
    What if Napoleon had a B-52 at Waterloo?

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Didn't he get like 30mil?
    I think it was a four year contract for $72 million which averaged $18 million/year with $36 million guaranteed. There is probably contract language which alters some of the amounts under certain circumstances, but $30 million is certainly in the ballpark. He'll end up on some team and will have another opportunity to earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    Imagine if he had had the leadership/intangibles/whatever to cement the win and look decent against San Diego heading into the playoffs. He would have had to look decent heading into that game as well, but that D that year would have allowed any average QB to win games. Just a few mediocre games from him in the playoffs and he would have won a SB as the starter. Talk about a falling star. There he is. Mister Meteorite.
    What's crazy is he came out on fire that game. He looked like he had finally arrived............for one drive. He hit DT for that long TD and we were all high fives and slapping bottoms. Then the next drive he hit ES for the long pass..............and he fumbled it inside the 10. The wheels came off, the transmission dropped. Brock threw a bad pick on the next drive and it turned into an unnecessary slug fest. He couldn't pull everyones head out the sand, including his own. Just zero leadership. They didn't buy into him anymore.

I just don't believe Houston would give him that much money after that career defining performance.
    #swapping

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    What's crazy is he came out on fire that game. He looked like he had finally arrived............for one drive. He hit DT for that long TD and we were all high fives and slapping bottoms. Then the next drive he hit ES for the long pass..............and he fumbled it inside the 10. The wheels came off, the transmission dropped. Brock threw a bad pick on the next drive and it turned into an unnecessary slug fest. He couldn't pull everyones head out the sand, including his own. Just zero leadership. They didn't buy into him anymore.

I just don't believe Houston would give him that much money after that career defining performance.
    The Texans are desperate for a QB. They have Savage and Weeden on the roster. I'll bet they draft one in the first round, probably Mahomes. In the past three seasons, they have had eight starting QBs.