Thread: The Patriots

The Patriots

If they trade for Richard Sherman I can't see us or any other team stopping them.

There's no guarantee that the Patriots would have a pass rush.

He doesn't make a team invincible.
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.

Sherman is a cover 3 corner. I hope they keep blowing all of their draft picks. They got lucky last year facing the texans in the playoffs and pitts playing off like scared girls....and of course atlanta pooping the bed in the big game.

If we have an offense, we will beat them like we always do, with or without sherman. I am worried they are going to draft Evan Ingram the TE, he is perfect for what they do and need. He would make them extremely deadly! Not sherm, not cooks.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

They're not trading draft picks. What I've read is a swap for butler and Sherman.

Not sure how far talks have gone. Haven't paid much attention yet. But I have to say, last year Sherman got beat more often than in past. He may be on the downside, albeit, he is still very good. Question for my fellow Broncos, how would you feel if we acquired him? Sure, it would depend on who we traded, etc. but I would not take issue with Sherman in our backfield. Having said that, we have 3 fantastic CBs now!!!

Booo to Sherman..... It took long enough for me to warm up to Talib. Sherman has 10 times the mouth. That is an area of strength too. Lets build elsewhere.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Not sure how far talks have gone. Haven't paid much attention yet. But I have to say, last year Sherman got beat more often than in past. He may be on the downside, albeit, he is still very good. Question for my fellow Broncos, how would you feel if we acquired him? Sure, it would depend on who we traded, etc. but I would not take issue with Sherman in our backfield. Having said that, we have 3 fantastic CBs now!!!

He is a cover 3 corner. We do not run a lot of cover 3. I think he would be beaten here badly. Do not want him. Doubt we go for him. He does not fit our defense. He could replace Talib and be fine I suppose, but hes not a good fit imo
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    He is a cover 3 corner. We do not run a lot of cover 3. I think he would be beaten here badly. Do not want him. Doubt we go for him. He does not fit our defense. He could replace Talib and be fine I suppose, but hes not a good fit imo
    No problem! I was only imagining what it might be like to have him, rather than us even considering the thought of acquiring him. The odds are sooooo small. I guess I was basically saying, Sherman may not be at his peak, but he would look good in most backfields.

No problem! I was only imagining what it might be like to have him, rather than us even considering the thought of acquiring him. The odds are sooooo small. I guess I was basically saying, Sherman may not be at his peak, but he would look good in most backfields.

Cannot disagree with that sir!
    For now....

I'd have no problem with him as a player in a Broncos uni. He did get beat some last year as you said, but he is still effective. I like him as a player.

But honestly we have good corners already who work well together in our system and I would not trade any of them out for him at this point.

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Heard today that the Richard Sherman deal to the Pats isn't dead but a new twist. The Boston sports media said they heard from an "informed speculation" source that it would also include Marshawn Lynch.

The "informed speculation" meant that it wasn't an official report but Zolack heard it from someone who's reliable. Sherman and Lynch. The Pats are loading up.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Heard today that the Richard Sherman deal to the Pats isn't dead but a new twist. The Boston sports media said they heard from an "informed speculation" source that it would also include Marshawn Lynch.

The "informed speculation" meant that it wasn't an official report but Zolack heard it from someone who's reliable. Sherman and Lynch. The Pats are loading up.
    They know they don't have much time left with Brady.

How is the Boston sports media generally speaking? Do they sometimes live in an alternate universe?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

J......Sherman and Lynch for who?

J......Sherman and Lynch for who?
    Malcolm Butler
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware