Thread: Project Scorpio

Project Scorpio

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/...specs-revealed

Pending the reveal price I plan to buy one of these day 1.

I plan to get one but I don't know if I will be able to pull off a day one since we are planning to move this year. But if we move early enough I might be able to pull it off since I'm guessing November and a $400-500 price tag.

Plus all games will carry over which will be nice.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I plan to get one but I don't know if I will be able to pull off a day one since we are planning to move this year. But if we move early enough I might be able to pull it off since I'm guessing November and a $400-500 price tag.

Plus all games will carry over which will be nice.
    I just accepted an offer yesterday that gives me a 33% boost in pay. So I better be able to afford it come holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I just accepted an offer yesterday that gives me a 33% boost in pay. So I better be able to afford it come holidays.
    Congrats. I'm going I can swing it because I really don't have to many games on my radar at the moment. Injustice next month than my backlog.

Hopefully I can be moved this summer that way I should be gone in saving up the money for it. But the thing looks like it will be a beast and forza looks great it that photo they released

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

60 fps is pretty awesome i must admit

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    60 fps is pretty awesome i must admit
    The Pro and One are capabale of that but only at 1080p resolution and at 90% of console power.

The crazy thing about Scorpio is it will be 60fps at 4K resolution and only using 60-70% of the console power.

I also like that it says it can power up HD tds on games to close to 4K resolution. Not sure how that works. So I have the option of using my 40" 4K tv for gaurantee or my 60" HD and not feel like notice much loss if any.