Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the broncos will be in last place in the division and have a top 10 pick in the 2018 draft.

the broncos need a real QB, a rebuilt OL, a good RB, a good pass catching TE, your two best players on offense (sanders and Thomas) are both approaching 30 years old. there isn't a lot of bright spots offensively for the broncos.

defensively, i'm sure they will still be pretty good. top 10 i'm sure but yet another step back and really not capable of carrying an offense anymore without their defensive mastermind and that's assuming they stay pretty dang healthy like they were last season.

if the broncos lose some key players on defense to injury, it could get ugly for them......like top 3 pick in the 2018 draft ugly.

this place got boring fast now that the broncos are a mediocre team, so i figure i will liven the place up a little bit.

you can thank me later.
    Lol...Will your team win more than 5 games this season? I doubt it. Maybe after 3 seasons in a row with 5 or less wins you'll finally face reality that your team isn't very good.

We on the other hand have a real QB (TS) We have rebuilt all but on position on the o-line (we need a LT, but that will end up addressed) We are going to find a way to draft Christian McCaffrey which will greatly increase our offensive productivity.

Don't you worry none for us Baph, we've still got 10+ wins in us this season, can't say the same for the LAC...

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

this was a good one

seems to me you have posted a wide range of predictions every year only to fail on 95% of it
    M-M-M-M-M-MOOOONNNNNSTER Kill-kill-kill......

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    The Broncos have the best corner tandem in the league and one of if not the top pass rushers in the game. They also have a capable QB. But I heard their running back should seriously consider salads.

The defense is good enough to get some wins just as they did last year. If their defense stays the same, I see 9-7. If the defense takes a big step back, 7-9 or 6-10.

I will wait on the Beast Mode Situation before I predict the division standings.
    Anderson is a bit chubby, but I'm confident that once we add Mini-Mac to the equation that the run game will be very productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Lol...Will your team win more than 5 games this season? I doubt it. Maybe after 3 seasons in a row with 5 or less wins you'll finally face reality that your team isn't very good.

We on the other hand have a real QB (TS) We have rebuilt all but on position on the o-line (we need a LT, but that will end up addressed) We are going to find a way to draft Christian McCaffrey which will greatly increase our offensive productivity.

Don't you worry none for us Baph, we've still got 10+ wins in us this season, can't say the same for the LAC...
    He forgets that this draft is very deep with tight ends not only that but we have two very good pass catching receivers in Jordan Taylor and Benny Fowler who still have not hit their peak.

This Barph guy always seems to crack me up while making an ass of himself consistently. Maybe we should call him B-ass instead of barph.

I'm moving this over from the other Thread Baph......

You quoted "the chargers have better players than the broncos across the board"...... HOW???

QB:
    Rivers vs. Siemian – At this stage, Rivers is considered the better of the two. As for Siemian, I’ll take NFL coaches and the talking heads opinion on Siemian over yours. He is a very accurate QB and has a lot of skill. He played really well last year but we still don’t know what they have in him. With an improved O-line we will see. Lynch still could be the guy, we don’t know yet. That’s what happens when you have two youngsters on the team. We know what you have in Rivers. Plays really well and puts up great numbers but when the game is on the line, he under performs….

RB:
    Gordon vs. Anderson – At this point I think Gordon is better than Anderson. Question is how they both perform with the O-lines they have this year. Anderson is very capable of being really good. We’ve seen it.

WR:
    Allen/Benjamin/Inman vs. Thomas/Sanders/Taylor – This isn’t even comparable. I’d take Thomas/Sanders over your boys any day of the week as would any sane NFL coaching staff.

TE:
    Gates/Henry vs. Green/Derby/Heuerman – Gates is long in the tooth but good outlet when needed. Henry showed a lot last year. Green is capable but wasn’t used much as a receiver last year. Derby has good hands and Heuerman is still green……

O-line:
    Both sucked last year. We will see. Denver has added an animal Guard and LA has added one of Denver’s sucky players from last year… Slauson and Paradis are both solid Centers…. I’d still take Paradis though.

DB’s:
    Hayward/Verrett/Whatever Safeties you have vs. Harris/Talib/Roby/Stewart/Ward – Come on, is this even up for discussion?

LB’s:
    Ingram/Brown/Perryman/Attaochu vs. Miller/Ray/Marshal/Davis – Denver wins this.

DE:
    Bosa/Philon vs. Wolfe/Crick – Bosa is exciting. Wolfe can hold his own. Philon and Crick, I don’t know if I care for either. I’m hoping Gotsis explodes and figures it out this year and starts.

DT/NT:

Mebane/Liuget vs. Peko/Peko – Mebane and the elder Peko I feel are the same level. Liuget has had longer to play and has had his moments. I’m hoping the younger Peko improves or Denver gets an animal in the draft.

I don't see the quote as truth..... No way is SD..... Sorry, LA (got to get used to that), better across the board than Denver....

Anderson is a bit chubby, but I'm confident that once we add Mini-Mac to the equation that the run game will be very productive.
    As opposed to Big Mac? 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    As opposed to Big Mac? ������
    Eddie Mac (Christian McCaffrey's father and former Bronco)
    Mini-Mac (or C-Mac) Christian McCaffrey.

But ya, CJ Anderson probably needs to stay away from Big Mac's, Mini Mac's or anything with the word Mac in it.

But ya, CJ Anderson probably needs to stay away from Big Mac's, Mini Mac's or anything with the word Mac in it.
    Hopefully is doesn't get stuck playing for Mac-Daniels

except what i told you last off season would happen to the broncos actually did happen, didn't it?

your team is going down hill fast, it's not getting better and you know it. you actually asked the question if elway can go to the HOF as a GM and your offense is a mess with the defense slowly coming back to earth and now without their mastermind.

instead of just whining and trolling, tell me why i am wrong? why is your offense not a joke? why is your defense not regressing after losing wade and after the regression last season?

you have no answer for it, just tears.
    More of the same ole Barph and lies. Hardly worth hitting the quote button much less this reply.

Step up your game if you want to play
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Do you think the broncos have a shot at drafting mccaffrey? I heard he's a top 10 pick.

Do you think the broncos have a shot at drafting mccaffrey? I heard he's a top 10 pick.
    The Broncos aren't top 10 in the draft? Seriously?

I'm guessing we'll trade up if he's still there by the Saints pick.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

so you are going to address your LT position and daft McCaffrey? i would love to hear how you are going to make that happen. first of all, it's doubtful McCaffrey makes it to 20 and even if he did, you better plan on trading way up to try and get a starting quality LT in this draft because they will be all gone by the time you pick in the second round.

your QB is trash, saying "we on the other hand have a real QB" is about as laughable as you can get. are you suggesting that rivers isn't a real QB but trevor siemian?

simply put, you are delusional.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

I'm guessing we'll trade up if he's still there by the Saints pick.
    trade up huh? so where exactly are you going to find your starting LT then like you claimed? your offense is a mess and even if you do land mccaffrey you still have a questionable OL and still no starting quality QB on your roster.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    More of the same ole Barph and lies. Hardly worth hitting the quote button much less this reply.

Step up your game if you want to play
    so i didn't tell you the broncos would be lucky to make the playoffs last season? i didn't tell you the offense and defense would take a step back? you got nothing beagle, except trolling.