Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption This

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Again, whenever you donco fans have nothing to say it's more personal attacks.
    Oh WAHHHHHAAAAH! You and your Team bring it upon yourselves and have no one to blame but you.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Get a map. Locate North America. Find the east coast of North America. You know, the one that has its coast on the Atlantic Ocean? Does the east coast include the states of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia? What mountain range goes through there? Gee, is that the Appalachian Mountains that also goes by some other nicknames? Hey, Mr. Geographically Challenged, where do most of the hillbillies come from? Hint: it isn't Colorado.

You are not only ill-informed, you are uneducated in the geography and demography of the country of which you claim to be a citizen. Where are you from really?
    That would actually be Tennessee, as far as most of the Hillbillies are concerned. WEST Virginia is unbelievable poor and backwards, up in the Mountain communities, it is sad how some of them have to live! A majority of them are really nice and humble people! I have lived by, and worked with people from Boston! Not exactly what you would call the nicest people in the world! LOL! But I'm a real huge CRAP talker too, so I actually get along with them! But YES! Some of the rudest most opinionated people on the face of the Planet come from Boston, New York, AND Philadelphia!!!!! When people who have lived on the East coast, move out west, the FIRST thing they notice, every time without fail, is how much nicer , how much friendlier, how people actually WAVE and say HI to them! EVERY one, so yes, there is something to be said about this.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That is why I say it's all one person, the comprehension problems, the dialect, the miss spelled words and even the sarcasm is all the same. It's all much too much the same.
    I see you deleted the thread about next year's pats doncos game. Looks like the Pats have a bye the week before while the doncos have three straight road games heading into it.

I see you deleted the thread about next year's pats doncos game. Looks like the Pats have a bye the week before while the doncos have three straight road games heading into it.
    As bad as the doncos are, you could say we have 2 bye weeks before we go to Mexico. Only fair.

Yeah I was urged to do so seeing thst weren't capable of actually talking about the but moreless just started spewing your crap all over the place as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Ok, I'll try that. I'm wondering if you can answer a question for me. Why are donco fans so envious of the New England Patriots?
    If we were envious we'd be camping out on your message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Nah, you just don't have a response, just accept you have a horrible qb situation. Also did you know the patriots are reigning Super Bowl champs

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah I was urged to do so seeing thst weren't capable of actually talking about the but moreless just started spewing your crap all over the place as usual.
    No, more like you getting the date of the game wrong, which I called you out on, and you deleting it out of embarrassment.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-21-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If we were envious we'd be camping out on your message boards.
    Sorry, we have a minimum IQ requirement on our boards.

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    As bad as the doncos are, you could say we have 2 bye weeks before we go to Mexico. Only fair.
    Raiders will be the toughest game on the schedule.

So they won't let you sign up, eh?
    I really like Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    So they won't let you sign up, eh?
    Child please. I'm a veteran starter with a long term deal.

Which makes total sense. That would be why you are over here posting because you can't go home.

Do they have a special olympics team over over?

You should write an autobiography about it, 12 Years a Troll.