Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Caption This

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I said your d-line doesn't have a chance (ie, your run defense). But while we're at it, your secondary won't have a chance either with the addition of Brandin Cooks. And who is Blout? If you are talking about Blount, then I'd have to disagree that he is better than Gillislee. Gillislee averaged 5.7 YPC while blount had 3.9 YPC.
    Oh wow I guess you should call John Elway and the Broncos front office, tell them how much trouble they are in and while you're at it, tell them how stupid they are and that their football IQ sucks.

By the way how many Super Bowl rings do you have again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh wow I guess you should call John Elway and the Broncos front office, tell them how much trouble they are in and while you're at it, tell them how stupid they are and that their football IQ sucks.
    They should know how stupid they are with the way the handled the QB situation last year. They don't need my help.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

I said your d-line doesn't have a chance (ie, your run defense). But while we're at it, your secondary won't have a chance either with the addition of Brandin Cooks. And who is Blout? If you are talking about Blount, then I'd have to disagree that he is better than Gillislee. Gillislee averaged 5.7 YPC while blount had 3.9 YPC.
    You guys talked like Blount was AP last year. Now since he's not there he sucks. I guess Gillislee is going to be the next Barry Sanders and Cook is going to be the next Moss or Jerry Rice next year. Gotcha.

They should know how stupid they are with the way the handled the QB situation last year. They don't need my help.
    What cause we didn't want to pay OZ 17 mil a year? Sure looked like that was a smart move and Lynch wasn't ready. Just stop talking before you hurt yourself.

Why because they didn't pay BO 18milliom a year but instead opted to make Trevor Siemian the starter who came out pretty strong for a 2nd year 7th round pick?

This is why I constantly associate you with the word asinine. You define it to a T. TAMMY!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; Today at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Man you are a dense one aren't you? The loser mentality I was referring to is that you'd rather have bowed out early than lose in the Superbowl. That's the kind of loser mentality you see from Chargers fans. I'd rather be in the Superbowl even if it means losing because that means we were in a position to contend for a Superbowl win. That is something 30 other teams (including the Patriots) were unable to do that year.
    That SB 48 melt down was one of the most embarrassing SB performances in history lol. You opened with a SAFETY on the very first play for Pete's sake.

Doncos must love getting embarrassed I guess...

The Patriots were having that same type of melt down in SB 51, but guess what?? They didn't just roll over and die. They fought back and WON as a team. That's what separates the Patriots from any other team. It also helps to have the GOAT QB!

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    You guys talked like Blount was AP last year. Now since he's not there he sucks. I guess Gillislee is going to be the next Barry Sanders and Cook is going to be the next Moss or Jerry Rice next year. Gotcha.
    I never mentioned a thing about Blount being AP. and i never said he sucked. He has, once again, struggled in the playoffs. It was his fumble that was so costly in the super bowl.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

By the way how many Super Bowl rings do you have again?
    Someone definitely should make that phone call.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    That SB 48 melt down was one of the most embarrassing SB performances in history lol. You opened with a SAFETY on the very first play for Pete's sake.

Doncos must love getting embarrassed I guess...
    Yeah we all know that they had a serious meltdown in Super Bowl 48 Mr. captain obvious. Do you want to metal?

Do you know the difference between us and you is that our team could have a meltdown To that extent however we do not abandon them, We still stick by them so so what if they had a meltdown they are still the Denver Broncos they are still my team.

Also any NFL fan that knows anything about football and also knows that Peyton Manning is the actual goat!

Tommy pops Vigor thrive.