Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 319

Thread: Caption This

  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    You should write an autobiography about it, 12 Years a Troll.
    He was born to troll, it's in his blood. The rest of us are mice among the manhood of his trolling.


  2. #137
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,379


    "Chanel one is Vladimir Putin's office. Chanel two is the Atlanta Falcons locker room."

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Is that the best you could do? How pathetic.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No, more like you getting the date of the game wrong, which I called you out on, and you deleting it out of embarrassment.
    Oh Yes bud like I'm really embarrassed over a wrong date that you caught.

    So I put November 10 when I really meant to put week 10, all I did was hear the wrong information on the radio. But if it makes you feel better, you could build yourself up around it/me getting a date wrong.

    Your post just get stupider and stupider by the day man.
    Will you ever talk about anything in regards to actual football?

    You do realize that was my attempt right?
    I put up the date of the matchup between the Broncos and the pansies but instead of talking football, you once again have to screw things up and turn it into a personal insult and that's why I was urged to delete the thread.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Is that the best you could do? How pathetic.
    Cool, glad I could entertain you with my patheticness


  6. #141
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Cool, glad I could entertain you with my patheticness
    you entertain me with your pathticness all of the time


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Cool, glad I could entertain you with my patheticness
    He wouldn't know the difference anyway

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

    You do realize that was my attempt right?
    I put up the date of the matchup between the Broncos and the pansies but instead of talking football, you once again have to screw things up and turn it into a personal insult and that's why I was urged to delete the thread.
    Personal insult? So it's ok for you to imply that we are hillbillies in another thread and all of a sudden your feelings get hurt when I corrected the date? Right....

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,316
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Personal insult? So it's ok for you to imply that we are hillbillies in another thread and all of a sudden your feelings get hurt when I corrected the date? Right....
    LOL you implied we were hillbillies first bub...

    You guys are freaking class acts...seriously...class acts.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 04-21-2017 at 01:51 PM.


  10. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    23,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post


    "Chanel one is Vladimir Putin's office. Chanel two is the Atlanta Falcons locker room."
    DT(sorry Demaryius!!): So....we can get the audio we want, and we can fit it on, without messing with my beautiful hair, correct? If so, suit me up coach!

    Kraft: As long as he is on my side, what the heck!
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-21-2017 at 01:38 PM.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Personal insult? So it's ok for you to imply that we are hillbillies in another thread and all of a sudden your feelings get hurt when I corrected the date? Right....
    Personal Insult? Am I not the one who told you to leave your feelings at home?

    Btw, Where did I ever say hillbillies?

    You started calling the rocky Mtn west inhabitants hillbillies, I never said a word. Figure out who you are arguing with...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-21-2017 at 03:50 PM.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,465
    Samantha_Z must pop a Xanax every time he comes on here. The kid gets mad as heck.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Samantha_Z must pop a Xanax every time he comes on here. The kid gets mad as heck.
    You wish that you had such an effect but the only effect you have is the pressure waves from your voice forcing the constipated into a bowel movement.

    Just look at you destroying all the crap in your path!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-22-2017 at 07:54 AM.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    LOL you implied we were hillbillies first bub...

    You guys are freaking class acts...seriously...class acts.
    And your buddy Sam Z didn't? He started a thread basically calling us hicks, and now you all are suddenly being sensitive? Gimme a break.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Personal Insult? Am I not the one who told you to leave your feelings at home?

    Btw, Where did I ever say hillbillies?

    You started calling the rocky Mtn west inhabitants hillbillies, I never said a word. Figure out who you are arguing with...
    you post a picture of two hillbillies and then say it's me and Patsfan4ever and now all of a sudden you didn't say anything? "I never said a word" - errrrrrrrrrrr, right.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •