Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption This

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    They were punished for violations that took place in 96-98.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/broncos/sto...eating-scandal

Need a tissue, bro? If the Patriots SB's are tainted then so are the Doncos SB's. We still have 66% more of them. U mad
    Thank you - I was going to post this.

Basically the interest that elway got did not count against the cap between 96-98. "Coincidentally," the broncos won 2 super bowls during that period.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    They were punished for violations that took place in 96-98.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/broncos/sto...eating-scandal

Need a tissue, bro? If the Patriots SB's are tainted then so are the Doncos SB's. We still have 66% more asterisk of them. I'm stupid! U mad I am because I'm a big dummy
    You think your silly article find provides proof? you can't believe everything you read on the internet (well you can) but anyway a new stadium wasn't even in the conversation until the 1998 season and wasn't voted on by tax payers until 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You think your silly article find provides proof? you can't believe everything you read on the internet (well you can) but anyway a new stadium wasn't even in the conversation until the 1998 season and wasn't voted on by tax payers until 1999.
    If that's the case then bowlen lied about the reasons for deferring the payments to Elway. I hate to break to you, but the cap violations were for violations that occured between 1996-1998.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rom-the-1990s/

And you don't want to believe an article from a well-known site, but believe in a fake espn article that says brady took supplements?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-20-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Thank you - I was going to post this.

Basically the interest that elway got did not count against the cap between 96-98. "Coincidentally," the broncos won 2 super bowls during that period.
    Tell me who the Broncos signed with that differed Money during those two seasons.
    Tell me who that differed Money signed that contributed to winning two Super Bowl's.

The money that the Broncos deferred still counted against the cap. You have to understand that they did not sign anybody else because that money went against as it was supposed to for those seasons. They just did not give it to Elway or Davis until years later at the end of their contracts.

Yes the team made a bargain with two of their players but the money still went against the cap. They just didn't see that money until the end of their contracts however it counted against the cap Years ago.

If that's the case then bowlen lied about the reasons for deferring the payments to Elway. I hate to break to you, but the cap violations were for violations that occured between 1996-1998.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rom-the-1990s/

And you don't want to believe an article from a well-known site, but believe in a fake espn article that says brady took supplements?
    It's not so much that I don't believe, it's moreless trying to break it down and explain it to you and you're the one that went to find and post it.

No anyway I'm not going to believe a 10-year-old article that you went and found from a beat writer that didn't do his research. I lived in Denver during the time all of that controversy went down and I remember it all clearly and when it happened. I don't need your stinking little article that you don't even understand to provide proof.

Now whether the money was deferred between 96, 98 or ltr, it's still went against the salary cap when it was supposed to. Elway and Davis just were not paid for it until the end of their contracts.

OMG..... Let it go already..... History books aren't changing..... Pats cheated the game...... Denver paid players illegally to build a stadium..... Both teams still had to play the games and won..... GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    OMG..... Let it go already..... History books aren't changing..... Pats cheated the game...... Denver paid players illegally to build a stadium..... Both teams still had to play the games and won..... GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!
    Here's a good place for you! Take control of that anger!
    http://www.chickensoup.com/discussions

sorry, I don't speak hillbilly. that's for people from your part of the country.
    Criticizes us about personal attacks, proceeded to throw out his own personal attacks...

Nice bud...hypocritical as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Here's a good place for you! Take control of that anger!
    http://www.chickensoup.com/discussions
    ********************************************** ************************************************** ********

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    It's starts with ur quarterbacks, they r both horrible. Also u could actually be the 3rd best team in ur division. I could go on but ill leave it at that.
    I'd write up a response, but my head hurts too much due to your horrid grammar....

Sammy when you have to write a couple of paragraphs to explain why the doncos didn't cheat, u know theirs a problem. If that excuse lets u sleep at night go for it but rest of country calls it cheating
    Reading and comprehension is tough little buddy...we get it. It's hard to understand that much text at one time. Try reading it in small sections at a time until you finally can manage to comprehend the meaning of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Reading and comprehension is tough little buddy...we get it. It's hard to understand that much text at one time. Try reading it in small sections at a time until you finally can manage to comprehend the meaning of it.
    That is why I say it's all one person, the comprehension problems, the dialect, the miss spelled words and even the sarcasm is all the same. It's all much too much the same.

I'd write up a response, but my head hurts too much due to your horrid grammar....
    Nah, you just don't have a response, just accept you have a horrible qb situation. Also did you know the patriots are reigning Super Bowl champs

Ok, I'll try that. I'm wondering if you can answer a question for me. Why are donco fans so envious of the New England Patriots?

Ok, I'll try that. I'm wondering if you can answer a question for me. Why are donco fans so envious of the New England Patriots?
    Projecting?
    I really like Cheese.