Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption This

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Because you've indicated that you are from the 5280? And yes, i've been to colorado. It's a beautiful place.
    You can't look down on the Mountain West from East of the Hudson, Mr. Genius.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Because you've indicated that you are from the 5280? And yes, i've been to colorado. It's a beautiful place.
    So you've been creeping on my profile?

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So you are saying Colorado is beautiful but those who live there are hillbillies? Hmmmm....I've been there twice, and the people are really nice and bright.

I guess it all depends how messed up your view of the world is.....
    Anyone who speaks with correct pronunciation is a hillbilly to those Caaah Driven,Laaaawn mowin ,Chowdah eatin Patritards Its all those great schools they cant get into fault
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So you've been creeping on my profile?
    I've had several thousand fews of my profile from you doncos fans. Talk about obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So you are saying Colorado is beautiful but those who live there are hillbillies? Hmmmm....I've been there twice, and the people are really nice and bright.

I guess it all depends how messed up your view of the world is.....
    The people in colorado are great. But there are more likely be hillbillies there than on the east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Pansy4ever: hey tammy you want to go out on a date?
    TammyBrady: sure pansy, what did you have in mind?
    Pansy4ever: why don't we head on out to Broncos Country Message Board?
    TammyBrady: like oh my god! are you serious? i love that place to death!
    Pansy4ever: ok it's a date then, i will see you there
    TammyBrady: ok, i am super excited

I've had several thousand fews of my profile from you doncos fans. Talk about obsessed.
    "Talk about a obsessed"? Dude I'm sorry but are you that delusional that do you not realize that you've taken up residence here on the Broncos forum?

Your comments and obsession pretty much proves that we here in broncomania are the elite class in the NFL. You guys are supposed to be the mighty patriot, the immortals of the NFL, yet you hang out here on the Broncos forum all day long trying to tell us how great you're cheating team is but nobody ever buys it.

Sorry if that's overly offensive to you but that's just how I see it.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-16-2017 at 02:20 PM.

The people in colorado are great. But there are more likely be hillbillies there than on the east coast.
    Get a map. Locate North America. Find the east coast of North America. You know, the one that has its coast on the Atlantic Ocean? Does the east coast include the states of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia? What mountain range goes through there? Gee, is that the Appalachian Mountains that also goes by some other nicknames? Hey, Mr. Geographically Challenged, where do most of the hillbillies come from? Hint: it isn't Colorado.

You are not only ill-informed, you are uneducated in the geography and demography of the country of which you claim to be a citizen. Where are you from really?

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Get a map. Locate North America. Find the east coast of North America. You know, the one that has its coast on the Atlantic Ocean? Does the east coast include the states of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia? What mountain range goes through there? Gee, is that the Appalachian Mountains that also goes by some other nicknames? Hey, Mr. Geographically Challenged, where do most of the hillbillies come from? Hint: it isn't Colorado.

You are not only ill-informed, you are uneducated in the geography and demography of the country of which you claim to be a citizen. Where are you from really?
    Thanks Mr. Teacher for the geography lesson. The truth is, the Appalachian mountains do not run along the eastern seaboard, but are more inland. And i never said the eastern states, I said east coast. You see, the coast is that part closest to the water. And yes, there are fewer hillbillies along the coastal areas in cities like boston and NY than there are in colorado.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-15-2017 at 03:05 PM.

Thanks Mr. Teacher for the geography lesson. The truth is, the Appalachian mountains do not run along the eastern seaboard, but are more inland. And i never said the eastern states, I said east coast. You see, the coast is that part closest to the water. And yes, there are fewer hillbillies along the coastal areas in cities like boston and NY than there are in colorado.
    You patriot fans are pathetic; a total waste of time. Talking to you is pointless. Why is it that ignorant people like you think they know everything? Your arrogance is colossally astounding. Really? Coming on a message board of another team to talk trash? If you knew anything about football and could carry on a coherent conversation about it, you'd post on a real football thread. But no, you have to hang around in smack talk because that's all you know. What is it like to know nothing but trash talk? You wouldn't know an X or an O if one smacked you in the face.

You patriot fans are pathetic; a total waste of time. Talking to you is pointless. Why is it that ignorant people like you think they know everything? Your arrogance is colossally astounding. Really? Coming on a message board of another team to talk trash? If you knew anything about football and could carry on a coherent conversation about it, you'd post on a real football thread. But no, you have to hang around in smack talk because that's all you know. What is it like to know nothing but trash talk? You wouldn't know an X or an O if one smacked you in the face.
    If we are a waste of time, why do you bother smacking with us? And why do you broncos fans bother starting a pointless thread that has nothing to do with X's or O's?
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

Lol need a tissue, kiddo?

If we are a waste of time, why do you bother smacking with us? And why do you broncos fans bother starting a pointless thread that has nothing to do with X's or O's?
    He's just mad that Colorado is full of hillbillies.

Do you understand what the word "primarily" means? Guess not. And for the second time, the appalachians don't run on coastal areas of the east.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_C..._United_States
    Stupid hillbilly has to be told a thousand times before he understands
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

You are so scientific!!! We should just google you when we need in depth, accurate information.

And I will begin with.....why do The Pats cheat so much?