Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption This

I don't think Pennywise would want to kill Tom Brady. He lives in New England and is likely a Pats fan.

Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    I don't think Pennywise would want to kill Tom Brady. He lives in New England and is likely a Pats fan.

Fail.
    You don't know that for sure but according to the picture Tom is dumb enough to go down there looking for his pins LOL

You've posted those pics like 10 times now. Get some new material, little fella. Who's your team now, now that captain HGH is gone?
    Manningrules has been lurking around the smack forum for months since the super bowl. He's afraid to post for obvious reasons. He pops in now and then, but he's basically waiting for something bad to happen to the pat before being a regular again. He can't stomach that the pats won.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-19-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Pats get to meet the president today.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Great did you get your rings yet!
    I hear it represents all five asterisk. The cameras from the spy-gate era, the air needles from deflate-gate and even Mr. Toms Vigor thrive capsules! Great

However I am a little disappointed that the radio frequency scramblers and locker room listening devices weren't featured but what the hey, enjoy your new ring!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    *IN OTHER NEWS*

FEMA Recommends Americans Always Have Go-Bag Packed In Case Past Finally Catches Up With Them

WASHINGTON—Warning citizens that they should be prepared to evacuate at a moment’s notice, officials from the Federal Emergency Management Agency recommended on Wednesday that Americans always keep a go-bag packed in case their past finally catches up with them. “You never know when you’ll receive a knock at your door from someone you hoped you’d never see again, so it’s vital to have a bag ready that contains $5,000 cash, a loaded revolver, at least three passports with separate identities, and changes of clothes for a variety of different climates,” said acting FEMA director Robert J. Fenton, adding that residents should designate an alternate exit from their home in case the front door is obstructed by the person who calls out to them by their former name and says, “What, you think I just forgot?” “And since you might have just minutes or even seconds to safely vacate your property, have a pre-written note on hand that you can quickly drop on the kitchen table, telling your family that you have to leave but that you love them very much. The faster you can leave your home, the more likely you are to survive, even if you now realize that your days of running will never truly be behind you.” Fenton went on to say that every American should also have a first aid kit in their go-bag in case a bullet catches them just as they turn the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Great did you get your rings yet!
    I hear it represents all five asterisk. The cameras from the spy-gate era, the air needles from deflate-gate and even Mr. Toms Vigor thrive capsules! Great

However I am a little disappointed that the radio frequency scramblers and locker room listening devices weren't featured but what the hey, enjoy your new ring!
    Oh and this should be added as well therefore you guys were given full credit for your efforts.

Oh and this should be added as well therefore you guys were given full credit for your efforts.
    Coming from a fan, whose team cheated the salary cap in 2 of their Superbowl championship years. That's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Coming from a fan, whose team cheated the salary cap in 2 of their Superbowl championship years. That's funny
    Wow what is this 50 1st dates?

Anyway as far as the salary cap controversy goes, all the Broncos did was defer the payments of two of their star players, one John Elway and the other one Terrel Davis.

The fo took money from their contracts and deferred it to the end of the contracts.

OK now that Money did not affect the bronco salary cap until the mid two thousands, long after the Broncos first two Super Bowl victories had long past. Therefore it did not affect their salary cap during their first two Super Bowl victories. Can you comprehend that now?

And before you can argue that they didn't have the cap Space back during Denver's first to Super Bowl victories in the late 90s, I must inform you that you are completely wrong because the reason for those deferred payments had nothing to do with a salary cap issue but all to do with attempting to save money to complete a multi billion dollar stadium which did not occur until the year 1999 when the new stadium and tax was voted on and approved on the November ballot of that year.

Now if you want to go back and do your own research, you will see that the Broncos won their first two super bowls during the 1997 and 98 seasons if you're having trouble accepting truth.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-19-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Wow what is this 50 1st dates?

Anyway as far as the salary cap controversy goes, all the Broncos did was defer the payments of two of their star players, one John Elway and the other one Terrel Davis.

The fo took money from their contracts and deferred it to the end of the contracts.

OK now that Money did not affect the bronco salary cap until the mid two thousands, long after the Broncos first two Super Bowl victories had long past. Therefore it did not affect their salary cap during their first two Super Bowl victories. Can you comprehend that now?

And before you can argue that they didn't have the cap Space back during Denver's first to Super Bowl victories in the late 90s, I must inform you that you are completely wrong because the reason for those deferred payments had nothing to do with a salary cap issue but all to do with attempting to save money to complete a multi billion dollar stadium which did not occur until the year 1999 when the new stadium and tax was voted on and approved on the November ballot of that year.

Now if you want to go back and do your own research, you will see that the Broncos won their first two super bowls during the 1997 and 98 seasons if you're having trouble accepting truth.
    So they cheated in their first 2 SB seasons. Good talk, kiddo.

So they cheated in their first 2 SB seasons. Good talk, kiddo.
    You truly are a special person I hope you realize that and if I were you I would file for disability as soon as possible. Assuming you don't already have it.

So I'm special because your Doncos cheated? Sweet logic, little fella.

So I'm special because your Doncos cheated? Sweet logic, little fella.
    Where did they cheat?

Caption this:

Caption This

IT: Hey lazy ass! I've got some paid injured reserve down here!

GRONK: Oh BOI Oh Loco 😜

TOMMYBRADY12: Oh hold me, my pansy!

PATSFAN4EVER: Noooooo! Don't Do it Mr beef cake.