Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Caption This

[QUOTE=Sam_Z;5568593]
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Thank you and just like Tom Brady was suspended for no reason as well right. Comparing the two is ludicrous. One party deliberately cheat during a super bowl run while the other misinterpreted the rules years later long after a super bowl run.
    Haaaaa the doncos misinterpreted the cheating rules

[QUOTE=Three peat;5568594]

Don't have too show up much anymore, as reigning Superbowl champs what smack talk is left other then hurt little donco fanboys making stupid statements. I just come back and remind u Sammy that pats are 5time superbowl champs
    I know and they've got the perfect ring to prove it!

Haaaaa the doncos misinterpreted the cheating rules
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    So they cheated in their first 2 SB seasons. Good talk, kiddo.
    Those were your words not mine but anyway this is what I find funny, how you and so many "supposed others" can sound so similarly asinine yet you are all separate entities?

Explain this?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-20-2017 at 08:06 AM.

Hey Samantha, it's cute how you think anyone would go to the trouble of creating multiple accounts, just to get under your skin. Like we need any help doing that.

I'll PayPal you $100 if you can show any proof of these accusations.

Hey Samantha, it's cute how you think anyone would go to the trouble of creating multiple accounts, just to get under your skin. Like we need any help doing that.

I'll PayPal you $100 if you can show any proof of these accusations.
    Uh you are that proof

So no proof then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Differed money is not cheating and I do understand that you have nothing of significance in response after reading your ridiculous post.

You don't show up in here much anymore and I can see why because just like in the past you once again have failed and if there's one thing that you do consistently it is fail.
    It's not just deferred money. It's deferred money PLUS undisclosed interest. For all we know the "interest" could have been millions. And the interest did NOT count against the cap.

So no proof then?
    You are the proof.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's not just deferred money. It's deferred money PLUS undisclosed interest. For all we know the "interest" could have been millions. And the interest did NOT count against the cap.
    So they did right by their players by compensating them a little interest for their good deed!

Yes that may be against the rules but it doesn't go against the rules of humanity. So now I will ask you which is more important?

Not to mention that it would not have affected the Until post 2003 so it had zero effect on either Super Bowl victory.

So they did right by their players by compensating them a little interest for their good deed!

Yes that may be against the rules but it doesn't go against the rules of humanity. So now I will ask you which is more important?

Not to mention that it would not have affected the Until post 2003 so it had zero effect on either Super Bowl victory.
    You don't get it, which is not surprising. By paying elway "interest" bowlen was giving him money that did not count against the cap, thereby allowing the broncos to get more players for their super bowl run. Elway was potentially getting salary that was disguised as "interest."

You are the proof.
    So you can't provide any IP addresses that are the same? Good talk, kiddo.

You don't get it, which is not surprising. By paying elway "interest" bowlen was giving him money that did not count against the cap, thereby allowing the broncos to get more players for their super bowl run. Elway was potentially getting salary that was disguised as "interest."
    Yep. Donco fans can't stand the fact that their first 2 SB's are forever tainted. And the 3rd one is tainted by Peyton's HGH addiction.

You don't get it. This happened after Super Bowl xxxii n xxxiii.

How many times does somebody have to explain something before it penetrate your big melon of a head?
    This happened after the Super Bowl victories therefore it did not affect the Super Bowl they did not differ Elway's money until after the 1999 season when they voted on the new stadium tax.

Yep. Donco fans can't stand the fact that their first 2 SB's are forever tainted. And the 3rd one is tainted by Peyton's HGH addiction.
    That differed Money did not happen until after the Super Bowl victories were already accomplished and those seasons were long past. So explain to me how they affected Super Bowls 32 and 33.

You're just another crybaby that can accept the fact that the patriots are the ones with the tainted Super Bowl victories under multiple scandals. You ought to be grateful that Roger Goodelle has been the commissioner of the NFL the past 17 seasons otherwise your team would have nothing.

That differed Money did not happen until after the Super Bowl victories werr already accomplished and those seasons were long past, so explain to me how they affected Super Bowls 32 and 33.

You're just another crybaby that can accept the fact that the patriots arr the ones with the tainted Super Bowl victories under multiple scandals. You ought to be grateful that Roger Goodelle has been the commissioner of the NFL the past 17 seasons otherwise your team would have nothing.
    They were punished for violations that took place in 96-98.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/broncos/sto...eating-scandal

Need a tissue, bro? If the Patriots SB's are tainted then so are the Doncos SB's. We still have 66% more of them. U mad