Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    https://twitter.com/woodypaige/statu...49630845313024

This would be amazing if Woody wasn't making crap up lol I'd definitely go to that.

Quote Originally Posted by kingelway7 View Post
    Rumor via Bills sources has it that week that we travel to Buffalo for Week 3 on Sept 25
    Just my luck! The weekend I'll be in Denver for a conference 😕

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Just my luck! The weekend I'll be in Denver for a conference 😕
    Shouldn't listen to my sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Broncos got the #1 most difficult schedule again this year... haha:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...anking-32-to-1
    That's based on last years standings, and it's April. Teams will get better in 2017 and teams will get worse, and there will always be at least one unexpected in each. We'll see in January how tough the schedule actually ended up being.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Cant wait Monday night 8pm. also heard we go to buffalo early on, and have the giants and patriots coming here for prime time games. We should start off 1 - 0, as the season will be brutal as we play the hardest schedule they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    That's based on last years standings, and it's April. Teams will get better in 2017 and teams will get worse, and there will always be at least one unexpected in each. We'll see in January how tough the schedule actually ended up being.
    For example last year cincy appeared way tougher than they ended up being and the Titans actually ended up being way tougher than we expected.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    For example last year cincy appeared way tougher than they ended up being and the Titans actually ended up being way tougher than we expected.
    Bingo. Look at the AFC West, Oakland won 5 games by 3 points or less, and 8 of their wins were by 7 points or less. A couple of bounces go against them, and all of a sudden there's 4 less wins on Denver's schedule (meaning Oakland loses 2 more, but it counts twice). KC won 6 games by 7 or less points, a couple of bounces go against them, and there's 4 less wins on the schedule. Meanwhile 10 of San Diego's 11 losses came by 8 points or less, a couple of bounces go their way and that greatly enhances their record.

Those three teams greatly change Denver's strength of schedule, frankly if Denver hangs on against KC in the first game and all of a sudden Denver's strength of schedule is two less wins and KC's jumps by 2 wins.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Confirmed & Unconfirmed thus far...

1 vs Chargers(MNF)
    3 @ Bills
    6 vs Giants(SNF)
    10 vs Patriots(SNF)
    12 @ Raiders
    13 @ Dolphins
    14 vs Jets
    17 @ Chiefs
    Last edited by kingelway7; 04-20-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Damn KC last week in Jan on the road

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    Damn KC last week in Jan on the road
    According to Vic Lombardi via the Broncos that's a home game. We play at KC on October 30th.

That said if I read it right we have 7 of our final 10 on the road. And 3 straight on the road in November.

What kind of crappy uneven scheduling is that?

Brutal schedule. Yikes Who came up with this mess?

Quote Originally Posted by worldsoutro View Post
    Have to take the orange glasses off and say Chargers probably got this win
    go away, shoo
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    According to Vic Lombardi via the Broncos that's a home game. We play at KC on October 30th.

That said if I read it right we have 7 of our final 10 on the road. And 3 straight on the road in November.

What kind of crappy uneven scheduling is that?
    It's a little more balanced than that. 5 games at home, 6 games away from week 7-17. Of the schedule we have, we only play 4 playoff teams that aren't the Chiefs and Raiders. Of the four playoff teams not in our division (Cowboys, Giants, Patriots, Dolphins), we only play the Dolphins away. So even though our schedule is tough, our hardest games are at home. So I'd say we have pretty good chances all things considered. I think our playoff chances are based on our ability to win our division games. Going 2-4 like last season isn't going to work.

https://www.all22.com/denver-broncos...eason-released
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 04-20-2017 at 06:51 PM.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    It's a little more balanced than that. 5 games at home, 6 games away from week 7-17. Of the schedule we have, we only play 4 playoff teams that aren't the Chiefs and Raiders. Of the four playoff teams not in our division (Cowboys, Giants, Patriots, Dolphins), we only play the Dolphins away. So even though our schedule is tough, our hardest games are at home. So I'd say we have pretty good chances all things considered. I think our playoff chances are based on our ability to win our division games. Going 2-4 like last season isn't going to work.

https://www.all22.com/denver-broncos...eason-released
    Ok, good perspective.

I know I'm wearing the orange colored glasses, but after the Patriots game, I can see them running the table.