Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Rueben Foster Failed Drug Test At Combine

Per Ian Rapoport (on mobile, can't post article at the moment)

This is great news! Music to my ears. Foster's draft stock needs to just keep falling....all the way to #20.
    Last edited by kingelway7; 04-20-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Rueben Foster failed his drug test

At the combine.

It was diluted

This is one of the few players I would pass on an O-lineman for in the first. Foster at #20 here we come.

Even with a diluted drug test. He wont make it to #20.

This kid would be a monster on our team! Sounds a lot like the Shane ray/roby situations.. bring in a young super talented kid and watch him thrive under our teams leadership.

1. Foster
    2. Mixon
    3. Sidney Jones

That would we a awesome draft!

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    At the combine.

It was diluted
    So does it really take this long to figure out it was dilluted? It was probably purposely done by him but a week before the draft is the earliest we find out. His stock just fell some that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    This kid would be a monster on our team! Sounds a lot like the Shane ray/roby situations.. bring in a young super talented kid and watch him thrive under our teams leadership.

1. Foster
    2. Mixon
    3. Sidney Jones

Yep it would. I still can't believe it takes this long for a pee test to come back diluted.

Quote Originally Posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    Even with a diluted drug test. He wont make it to #20.
    Same was said about Shane Ray.

Diluted drug test? His stock won't move. Ray was arrested with possession right before the draft different scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Same was said about Shane Ray.
    Yes that is true. I think there are some teams that could use an ILB pretty badly not just us. I would be bring him in for another pow-wow first to see if it was weed, roids, or performance enhancing alternatives.

1. Foster
    2. Mixon
    3. Sidney Jones

and when do we address Oline?

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

He has had more issues then just a failed drug test

Foster is now in the NFL substance abuse program, which means that he's one step away from suspension. Teams need to make sure that what he's saying is true, because if he really likes pot and is facing more random tests, all year round rather than the one test sometime between April 20th and August which players not in the drug program face, he could be a guy facing a suspension quickly.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

1. Foster
    2. Mixon
    3. Sidney Jones

This seriously would be my favorite draft if this happened

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Foster is now in the NFL substance abuse program, which means that he's one step away from suspension. Teams need to make sure that what he's saying is true, because if he really likes pot and is facing more random tests, all year round rather than the one test sometime between April 20th and August which players not in the drug program face, he could be a guy facing a suspension quickly.
    especially when he failed a test he knew was coming....and this apparent ego:

Robert Klemko from the MMQB added more detail about the incident.

4 Mar
    Robert Klemko ✔ @RobertKlemko
    Adding some detail to Reuben Foster incident which led to his dismissal from combine, per source...
    Follow
    Foster grew impatient with long line for exams... pulled the 'do you know who I am?' card.
    5:12 AM - 4 Mar 2017
    265 265 Retweets 122 122 likes
    4 Mar
    Foster grew impatient with long line for exams... pulled the 'do you know who I am?' card.
    Follow
    A male hospital employee, unimpressed, told him he would wait like everyone else.
    5:13 AM - 4 Mar 2017
    199 199 Retweets 95 95 likes
    4 Mar
    A male hospital employee, unimpressed, told him he would wait like everyone else.
    Follow
    Foster warned the man that he'd put hands on him, and the employee said, simply, Do it.
    5:14 AM - 4 Mar 2017
    266 266 Retweets 157 157 likes
    4 Mar
    Foster warned the man that he'd put hands on him, and the employee said, simply, Do it.
    Follow
    That's when the "face to face, heated exchange" happened, as Schefter reported.
    5:14 AM - 4 Mar 2017
    141 141 Retweets 46 46 likes

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury