Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ranking of qbs in the afc west.

After review of the 4 qbs in the afcw, the doncos qb situation is definitely the worse. I would love to hear all the orange glasses wearing donco fans make the argument that it isn't.

1 carr,
    2 rivers
    3 smith
    4 seaman/lynch

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    After review of the 4 qbs in the afcw, the doncos qb situation is definitely the worse. I would love to hear all the orange glasses wearing donco fans make the argument that it isn't.

1 carr,
    2 rivers
    3 smith
    4 seaman/lynch
    Don't you have a job to go to?

Oh wait, I tend to forget that there actually are 40 years olds still living in their moms basements.

Tbh, the list is accurate although annoying lol. I thought Carr would be a terrific QB and he has become one. We shall see if he continues where he left off last year. Rivers is a very good QB, although not great, he deserves 2. Smith is a serviceable guy that won't destroy a game or season for his team with crippling mistakes, but he isn't a game changer either. Trevor showed promise in his first year as starter, hopefully he continues to grow. Paxton has all the talent in the world, if he can get right between the ears he will be a good QB. I could honestly see either of our guys moving up to number 2 or even 1B this season if the pieces come together.
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Don't you have a job to go to?

Oh wait, I tend to forget that there actually are 40 years olds still living in their moms basements.
    Sammy, I guess this list upsets you but since u had no response I assume u agree. The personal attacks are awful immature but I expect nothing less

Sammy, I guess this list upsets you but since u had no response I assume u agree. The personal attacks are awful immature but I expect nothing less
    Na I don't care if you say "doncos" or "orange glasses wearing doncos". We all know you are very immature PATSFAN4EVER, I mean how many hours do you spend here attempting trash talk telling others how immature they are?

However you should expect more from yourself even though your already impaired and the fact that nobody else ever will.

I would flip 2 and 3 Just because one wins a lot of games and can run while the other always seems to turn the ball over in the clutch moment and makes Brady look like a Olympic sprinter. But other wise accurate. Tough division
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

I wonder what the ranking would be for all time great qbs, who didn't get caught for cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I would flip 2 and 3 Just because one wins a lot of games and can run while the other always seems to turn the ball over in the clutch moment and makes Brady look like a Olympic sprinter. But other wise accurate. Tough division

true considering rivers ...if held to baps previous standard...of qbs being judged wins

has a all time win % .546 compared to smiths .574

since smith came to the afc west he has a record of 43 -21...a +22
    rivers in that same time .............................................27-37....a -10

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Na I don't care if you say "doncos" or "orange glasses wearing doncos". We all know you are very immature PATSFAN4EVER, I mean how many hours do you spend here attempting trash talk telling others how immature they are?

However you should expect more from yourself even though your already impaired and the fact that nobody else ever will.
    Someone's a little upset, don't worry its only smack talk.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I wonder what the ranking would be for all time great qbs, who didn't get caught for cheating?
    I guess that wouldn't include any donco qbs because the only gds ones have been involved in cheating scandals

I guess that wouldn't include any donco qbs because the only gds ones have been involved in cheating scandals

really...when?

Elway was never in a cheating scandal...unless you can show me where he was personally fined and suspended

manning was never involved in a cheating scandal..unless you can show where he was fined and suspended

brady however was punished...fined and suspended, for cheating

Broncos 20 Cheaters 18 ...Accept it or seek therapy !
    Broncos 26 Cheaters 16 ...Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    really...when?

Elway was never in a cheating scandal...unless you can show me where he was personally fined and suspended

manning was never involved in a cheating scandal..unless you can show where he was fined and suspended

brady however was punished...fined and suspended, for cheating
    Elway was involved in salary gate which resulted in the doncos losing draft picks and being fined.

Manning and the HGH delivery from a clinic in Indy in which he implied was for his wife. Then hired a team to scrub the company records and sent investigators (goons) to an employee of the company's home in which resulted in that employee he threatening to call the police if the goons didn't leave. All innocent people do things like that.
    Last edited by Three peat; 04-28-2017 at 06:12 AM.

Elway was involved in salary gate which resulted in the doncos losing draft picks and being fined.

Manning and the HGH delivery from a clinic in Indy in which he implied was for his wife. Then hired a team to scrub the company records and sent investigators (goons) to an employee of the company's home in which resulted in that employee he threatening to call the police if the goons didn't leave. All innocent people do things like that.
    Like he said, provide proof and remember that your biased little pansies website "yourteamcheats.com" does not count.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    the chargers and raiders will both have some of the best passing attacks in the NFL this season and neither the chiefs or the broncos will come close.

meanwhile the chiefs traded up to take a QB in the first round, maybe they don't feel as confident about smith as you do?

smith is only 32 and still should be in his prime.
    Last edited by baphamet; 04-28-2017 at 10:43 AM.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!