Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    We tried so hard to get a "No Fly Zone" with Champ. Sooo many DBs drafted and signed. Wish he could have been a part of this secondary. Not just for us but for him too.

He is right up there with Meck, Atwater, Grad, Al Wilson, Tombstone, Louis Wright and Dennis Smith as best Bronco Defenders of all time!

One of the best things the Bronco store ever hooked me up with was our current (was alt at time) Champ discounted jersey....well they hooked everyone up before it sold out.
    I think it is fair to give Champ quite some credit for bringing up young guys like Chris Harris etc. Ex. Carter's interception of Rothlisberger in the 2011 WC game is Champ setting up the situation and telling the safety what to do. I think Champ is with the No Fly Zone, but 2004-2005 could have been a lot more fun with someone keeping up with Champ. It is quite unique that Chris Harris is #1 and Tablib #2 in NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    I will forever have my signed Champ Bailey Jersey hung up on my wall! Definitely one of my all time favorites and a class act. Miss that guy!
    My son gave me one. It's really special...like Champ.

2015 & 2016 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Champ was the true Definition of a Shut Down Cornerback ! What a tremendous player he was and yes it was a privilege of watching him play for Denver !! I wear my #24 jerseys every where with Pride !
    I still wear #24 on game day.

2015 & 2016 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    I think it is fair to give Champ quite some credit for bringing up young guys like Chris Harris etc. Ex. Carter's interception of Rothlisberger in the 2011 WC game is Champ setting up the situation and telling the safety what to do. I think Champ is with the No Fly Zone, but 2004-2005 could have been a lot more fun with someone keeping up with Champ. It is quite unique that Chris Harris is #1 and Tablib #2 in NFL.
    Absolutely. We tried so hard to give Champ a shut down companion. I'll never forget the hype train I was on when we first signed Dre Bly.. lol.
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

Quote Originally Posted by Strip Sacked View Post
    Absolutely. We tried so hard to give Champ a shut down companion. I'll never forget the hype train I was on when we first signed Dre Bly.. lol.
    What I remember more was the excitement going into the 2004 playoffs totally sure that with John Lynch and Champ, that nasty Peyton Manning would be on his back and not get a chance to beat us. Our run game would dominate them like the December game.

I won't LOL as it fills me with sadness to remember one of Peyton's career defining games.

I was on that train too, unfortunately
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Add me to that failed Dre Bly hype train...choo chooo....
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

"No Fly Zone - You come in here, you catchin' nuthin'"

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Add me to that failed Dre Bly hype train...choo chooo....
    Whats crazy is, we have a fellow poster, Champ&DreAllDay that I just now discovered. He was duped too!
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    So loved the Champ! Miss him! Very true how "special" our no fly zone is!! Chris Harris has been my favorite Bronco since 2012 ....

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian