• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlowdaBroncoFan
    Starter
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Alex Anzalone
    I would put Cunningham or Wilson ahead of Anzalone. I wouldn't mind Anzalone but not til comp 3rd.
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• FlowdaBroncoFan
      Starter
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
      Cook and mixon yes kamara no. I dont know why but I see alot of knowshon in kamara.
      What is with the hate for Moreno? He did ok for us. He would have do everything better not for injuries. He also wasn't used correctly. He would be great this day with the pass happy teams. Imagine him with the Falcons offense last year.

Comment

• shawinkerpoppin
        Special Teams
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
        What is with the hate for Moreno? He did ok for us. He would have do everything better not for injuries. He also wasn't used correctly. He would be great this day with the pass happy teams. Imagine him with the Falcons offense last year.
        He was so average. Only one year where he looked like he might have been worthy of a first round pick. But all in all just very average when it came to running the ball.to me the most important aspect of a running back is his ability to run the ball. Knowshon had everything but that.

Comment

• FlowdaBroncoFan
          Starter
          • Mar 2009

He was so average. Only one year where he looked like he might have been worthy of a first round pick. But all in all just very average when it came to running the ball.to me the most important aspect of a running back is his ability to run the ball. Knowshon had everything but that.
          If I remember right our OL wasn't much then either. And he was always hurt. I just think no one is good enough for the fans unless they are Von Miller or Champ Bailey. I rarely here people say a player was worth a 1st. Always so picky unless they are world beaters.

If Moreno stayed healthy I truly believe he would have been great for us. And I mean great.... not "average".

Comment

• roushmartin6
            Football Immortal
            • May 2007

Reuben Foster - LB - 49ers
            According to USA Today's Tom Pelissero, teams believe 49ers first-round ILB Reuben Foster will require a second shoulder surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff.
            He's already in the midst of recovering from the first one following Alabama's season, and coach Nick Saban, speaking after last night's first round, expressed frustration with Foster's decision to not consult Dr. James Andrews, instead going to a different doctor. Another NFL exec thinks Foster could be a serious problem off the field outside of Alabama, where he had people to "hold his hand." He won't get that in the NFL. While the Foster pick at 31 for the 49ers has widely been praised, there are an excess of red flags that could make it backfire

Might be part of the reason we passed
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• shawinkerpoppin
              Special Teams
              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
              If I remember right our OL wasn't much then either. And he was always hurt. I just think no one is good enough for the fans unless they are Von Miller or Champ Bailey. I rarely here people say a player was worth a 1st. Always so picky unless they are world beaters.

If Moreno stayed healthy I truly believe he would have been great for us. And I mean great.... not "average".
              Mcgahee had success behind the same line. Nobody ever complained about him.

Comment

• FlowdaBroncoFan
                Starter
                • Mar 2009

Mcgahee had success behind the same line. Nobody ever complained about him.
                I am just saying his injuries hampered his career.

Comment

• Broncos-R-Great
                  Hall of Famer
                  • Apr 2009

Bolles and Leary are both good run blockers. The running game, especially after CJ went down, was horrendous last year. Looks like the front office is working specifically to fix that part of the offense.

Comment

• Orangecrush21
                    Practice Squad
                    • Apr 2016

I'm curious to see how well Bolles will fit in a power scheme

Comment

• WYBRONCO
                      Football Immortal
                      • May 2016

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                      Bolles and Leary are both good run blockers. The running game, especially after CJ went down, was horrendous last year. Looks like the front office is working specifically to fix that part of the offense.
                      And they have to fix that. When you can't run the ball and your OL struggles with sustaining pass blocking you cause check downs, hurried passes, and sacks. If guys in the NFL know they can pin their ears back and not run support they don't have to be great to cause all kinds of issues for QB's. In our division we have some great pass rushers that is bad news for our line and our QB.

Comment

• Holger_Danske
                        Practice Squad
                        • Apr 2010

Ross Tucker says Bolles the best Offensive line man by a long shot.

Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

• Rich_C
                          Captain
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Holger_Danske View Post

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/R...1:-Greg-Cosell
                          He very well might be but keep in mind that his competition in college was younger than he was. These younger athletes will have started to condition themselves at least 1 full year or more and many be younger than he is. Now can he bridge that gap---sure. We can also hope that having a family and seeing what a stable life can yield for him will also ensure he continues on a positive track.

Now to add onto this is Bolles truly the best OT for what McCoy runs as an offense? Unless he has complete changed his mentality his offenses tend to be more pass friendly then they do run. Now I am not saying that Bolles or some of the other lineman are not capable of pass pro it just seems that the two most recent are more run blockers and might need some polishing on pass pro. If we do end up going more pass than run I would expect to see issues.
                          Last edited by Rich_C; 04-28-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• broncos SB2010
                            All-Time Great
                            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Holger_Danske View Post

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/R...1:-Greg-Cosell
                            I like the part where they said he handled Tak McKinley pretty easily.....
                            sigpic

Comment

• FlowdaBroncoFan
                              Starter
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                              I like the part where they said he handled Tak McKinley pretty easily.....
                              Speaking of Takk.... did anyone else love his rant like I did. That passion was amazing.

Comment

• FL BRONCO
                                Traveling Mod
                                • Mar 2010

NFL Draft Diamonds‏ @DraftDiamonds 4m4 minutes ago
                                More
                                I have just confirmed that Gary Barnidge has been released

Seems like they would've kept him to meantor njoku
                                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                                X