Page 5 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Draft 2017

I don't understand it. The only way it makes sense for Chicago is if the 9ers were going to draft Trubisky. And the 9ers really wanted Trubisky, why did they trade him?

Quote Originally Posted by MHOC View Post
    They said there was a bidding war. Guess teams new Chi wanted him and SF didn't want to fall to far back. They still get whoever they want and got 3 free picks

Former Bronocos doing work son!!!
    Learned from the best. lol

well...Deshaun Watson said if Trubisky got picked before him it would be a slap in the face. He just got slapped in the face lol
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I think this works fine for Cleveland.....BPA at 12, and still with picks at 33, 52 and 65....and with a good shot at picking a decent QB with any of those later picks.

Now watch, they will trade up or back and mess with what I just said!!

This looks bad now but in a year or two he should be ready and if glennon plays well in the first year or two the bears can get the value of those picks back and then some down the road. It rides on IF.

49ers just completely fleeced CHI. ....... Heck, 9ers probably didn't give up a anything they'd miss and gained all that. wow

despair is a funny thing
    Red 98

Then are saying that the Bears drafted Mitchell Trubisky too high and gave up too much, or was the front office just high?
    Denver Broncos 2015 - Win AFC West Division: , Win AFC Conference: , Beat SB 49 Champs (2X): , Win SB 50:

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    well...Deshaun Watson said if Trubisky got picked before him it would be a slap in the face. He just got slapped in the face lol
    Not only did Trubisky get picked before him, a team gave up the sun, moon, and stars to move up just 1 pick to get him.

3 top 10 picks in 3 straight years on the D-line you have to wonder when that begins to pay off.

Why take Thomas with Armstead and Buckner? Great player but where does he fit?

Nvm didn't realize they were switching to a 4-3

Lol at the bears
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

If I'm Clev and Watson isn't there. I go BPA and roll with brock for a year and see what he can do. Maybe even trade 33 for a future 1 and something else and be in a spot to grab a QB high next year

Lynch just made some magic happen....getting Thomas and all those goodies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Why take Thomas with Armstead and Buckner? Great player but where does he fit?
    And they signed that guy we were trying to get to start as well. That's alot of beef for a 4-3 front everybody is about 300 pounds except Thomas.

DE-Thomas
    DT-Buckner
    DT-that one guy
    DE-armstead

I hope Watson gets drafted in the NFC somewhere so he can annihilate the Bears every year.