Day 2 and beyond, who ya got?

Would love to see Dalvin Cook or Joe Mixon get picked at 51.

If that does not work then perhaps Pumphery in a later round so he can return kicks and be a changeup type back, although I worry about him picking up a blitz of any kind.

Other than a running back to provide some boost to the offense, I think we gotta go with best available.

I feel like the most glaring need at this moment is a kick returner or some sort of poor man's Mccaffery.

I'd be happy if Chris Wormley was available at #51 and Denver took him, but he'll probably be gone by then. I'd be down with Duke Riley if Wormley is gone.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

DLine or ILB in the 2nd round is my guess.

Its tough we have so many picks and we could steal 2 D-lineman easy but do we carry as many as 7? I love mixon but I don't know if he will be there its odd to see mocks saying cook will be there instead. But wishful thinking at #51

2-mixon-RB
    3-walker-DE
    3-riley-LB
    4-Brantley-NT

trade up for forrest lamp get him any way possible

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    I will agree that the value for something like that is there but the issue with that is Lamp would be the 2nd OL player we draft in a row. I would look at the offense but I would target a guy like Samuel since it was clear we wanted to try and target McCaffrey but the cost was too high. Other options I like are CB & RB (Mixon)

Way back in December I posted a draft wish list based on the needs that the team has, the way I saw it. I wanted multiple oline and multiple rb selections to FIX the weakness' we have. I was pretty soundly abused for daring to say something like that. We've partially addressed the oline situation with our FA signing's and the selection of Bolles yesterday. We still have a HUGE need for GOOD RB"S.. Now that CMC is gone , the best back left is Mixon IMO. We need HIM. Weather he is a viable option or not is up to the FO. After Mixon the next best rb's are Perine and Hill. AND there are a number of good OG's who can play tackle also like Lamp. Feeney and Dawkins or example.

I like a move for Lamp. Feeney or Cunningham at 51.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Fancy meeting you on the Lamp train, glad to see you here as well.

I don't think Lamp will be available by the 52nd pick. Neither will Mixon fall that far imo. But we could trade up by giving up our 3rd (101), and then trade back in with our other 3rd (127) and 5th (177). At this point 10 rookies is not even usable, we might as well push hard to trade up. We also have 3 picks in the 7th, we could also trade up into the 3rd or 4th rounds if the talent pool still looks good. I've stated before that I like Bucky Hodges and Cooper Kupp, but the chances of landing both or any of those are pretty slim.
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 04-28-2017 at 08:16 AM.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Using this Draft Pick Value Chart, it would take our 3rd round pick at roughly pick 83 and possibly a 6th round pick to move to the top of round 2. Top of 2rd has a value of 580, at 51 our pick is worth 390, the difference is 190. You can use a different combination of players, but the chart is a guideline, it is not set in stone.

Maybe, this is the time to get aggressive if you want someone like Davin Cook?
    Denver Broncos 2015 - Win AFC West Division: , Win AFC Conference: , Beat SB 49 Champs (2X): , Win SB 50:

Linebacker McMillan, Ohio State.
    Runningback - Donta Foreman, Texas (big, smooth, fast)
    DL - Wormley, Michigan
    DE - Carl Lawson, Auburn
    DL - Dalvin Tomlinson, Alabama

Who knows if they will be available.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53;5572143[B
    ]Linebacker McMillan, Ohio State[/B].
    Runningback - Donta Foreman, Texas (big, smooth, fast)
    DL - Wormley, Michigan
    DE - Carl Lawson, Auburn
    DL - Dalvin Tomlinson, Alabama

Who knows if they will be available.
    If the Broncos stay at #51 McMillan may be a realistic and great pick. Gets my vote.

Anyone but Mixon... I would prefer to trade up for Lamp or draft Shaheen... in the third i would like Kupp and a utility weapon of offense.
    Last edited by MHS; 04-28-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Mixon or Cook.