View Poll Results: How will Denver Fair in 2017?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baphs is right Denver wins between 1- 4 games

1 4.00%
  • Denver wins between 5-7 games

1 4.00%
  • Your with me Between 8 -12 games

19 76.00%
  • Denver will win between 13 & 16 games!

4 16.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    dude, lamp was the best or second best LT in major college football the last three years according to PFF. he would have been a top 10 pick at LT if he had longer arms. bolles has a lot of question marks for a top 20 pick, that's not even really smack, i know you are fully aware of this.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/dra...017-nfl-draft/

yes the chargers clearly over-paid for okung, i don't dispute that. that said, i would much rather have him than waste a top 20 pick on a guy that probably should have been a second round pick who may or may not turn into a solid starter.

not to mention the shortened shelf life of drafting a 25 year old rookie lineman.

hilarious that the rumor is elway almost traded up for him, i guess that's why teams were over-paying for already proven LT's like okung because in the draft there wasn't much to choose from in terms of first round talent.

the bolles pick reminds me a little bit of the lynch pick. it's a position the broncos were forced to address in the first round when there really wasn't a first round talent there.

oh and getting desmond king in the 5th round? the chargers had two major steals of the draft. the chargers addressed their OL with the best two guards of the draft and added another weapon who is like adding a vincent jackson to the mix at worst.

tell me if you disagree with any of that.
    So you are saying we already had a quality starting LT when we drafted Bolles like we Had a quality QB when we drafted Lynch? Lynch was projected to go in the first round so how was that a reach anyway?

Elway took the LT he liked most...he had his pick of the litter so yes i disagree and so did Elway and our Scouts. But of course you and PFF know better tthats why you are all so highly paid to run a Championship team
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    So you are saying we already had a quality starting LT when we drafted Bolles like we Had a quality QB when we drafted Lynch? Lynch was projected to go in the first round so how was that a reach anyway?

Elway took the LT he liked most...he had his pick of the litter so yes i disagree and so did Elway and our Scouts. But of course you and PFF know better tthats why you are all so highly paid to run a Championship team

don't you know...bap is the single best authority in talent evaluation...his team is second...that's why they have had so much success in recent years...every pick the bolts make is a huge success...greatest pick ever...and is an upgrade...again that's why the bolts are so successful

meanwhile Elway is clueless and his 16 years in the league, years as GM of a arena championship football team, and six years managing one of the best teams in the league and 2015 super bowl champs in no way compares to baps supreme talent and team evaluation...#sad

and if it wasn't for having the worst defense in the league
    or the worst special teams in history
    or a horrible offensive system
    or worst play calling ever or the
    most injuries to superstar probowl talent ever seen in modern football

all over the last six years...you would see his greatness

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

oh and by the way.....i know you guys needed a LT and all but the chargers got a better OL player in the second round than you guys got in the first

ill admit, bolles might turn into an outstanding LT but there are a few concerns about him on and off the field as well as his limited experience and his age factor. that is a lot of variables for a top 20 pick in the draft.

the only knock on lamp is he's another t rex arm that will move inside due to that fact but otherwise he is rock solid. the chargers got the two best guards in the draft and upgraded at LT thanks to the donks.

i'm sure glad we got okung and not the ones taking the chance on bolles right now

elway.....that dude is not the drafting god you guys proclaim that he is.
    you must have missed that post. now you know why teams were over-paying for proven starting LT's like okung, because there were none this year in the draft that are day 1 starter worthy. lamp is a day 1 starting worthy LT if he had longer arms, which makes him a day 1 starting center or guard.

yes you were forced to draft a LT at that point, just like you were forced to draft a second round quality QB in the first round. who's fault is that you ask? none other than your god elway's, that's who.

oh and lynch was projected as a late first round pick due to the QB market, that doesn't make him a first round quality talent and i think we all know now that he was not, otherwise he would be the clear starter by now.

it's not like he has a probowler ahead of him, if he can't easily beat out trevor siemian in his second year, he's got issues and is what we all thought he was.....a developmental QB.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    don't you know...bap is the single best authority in talent evaluation...his team is second...that's why they have had so much success in recent years...every pick the bolts make is a huge success...greatest pick ever...and is an upgrade...again that's why the bolts are so successful

meanwhile Elway is clueless and his 16 years in the league, years as GM of a arena championship football team, and six years managing one of the best teams in the league and 2015 super bowl champs in no way compares to baps supreme talent and team evaluation...#sad

and if it wasn't for having the worst defense in the league
    or the worst special teams in history
    or a horrible offensive system
    or worst play calling ever or the
    most injuries to superstar probowl talent ever seen in modern football

all over the last six years...you would see his greatness
    is that all you can come up with? speaking of fantasy stats? that's pure fantasy smack right there ladies and gentlemen.

by the way, those 16 years in the league as a QB sure as hell hasn't helped elway when drafting on the offensive side of the ball, that's for damn sure!

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

who are the morons who voted denver wins between 13 and 16 games?
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    They are Broncos fans that are optimistic. I never think or hope the Broncos lose but being realistic I say we win from 8 to 10 games this year.

Who is the moron who posted this?

Nuts4koi and Sam_Z

anything from 0 wins to 7 or 8 wins depending on what the other teams do. i don't think they get more than 5 or 6 honestly.
    in the first half of the season...yes that sounds right to me, good call

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    in the first half of the season...yes that sounds right to me, good call
    lol yeah right, in the first half of the season the broncos might already be swept by the chargers

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Who is the moron who posted this?
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! CanDB is one of the posters who think the broncos will win between 13 and 16 games.
    Broncos quit against the Colts in the 2014 Divisional Round to avoid playing in NE.

Nuts4koi and Sam_Z
    Keep laughing chuckles. You won't be back for three weeks after we beat your sorry team.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Keep laughing chuckles. You won't be back for three weeks after we beat your sorry team.
    yeah, me not coming back for 3 weeks after any loss is about as likely as your team winning week 1

is that all you can come up with? speaking of fantasy stats? that's pure fantasy smack right there ladies and gentlemen.

by the way, those 16 years in the league as a QB sure as hell hasn't helped elway when drafting on the offensive side of the ball, that's for damn sure!
    fantasy?...no its your smack dude over and over the same crap

as for Elway...ill take the 2015 Lombardi over your 5-11 team any day of the week...in fact ill take the fact the broncos are +38 in reg season games, with 5 afc div championships, 2 afc conference championships and a superbowl title compared to the
    bolts being -12 in the same time period

ya so we all get...your team sucks, and the only thing you got is to scan for beat pieces like bleacher report to support your excuse that if you didn't have the most injuries in the history of professional sports with 54 probowl players on IR or whatever number you use in your sniveling excuse...you would be a championship team

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! CanDB is one of the posters who think the broncos will win between 13 and 16 games.
    No he didn't he just thinks youre a moron and he has a point. You dont have to ask who voted for what you can just click on it and look because the votes are public

For example only one person picked 5-7 games Barph

You picked between 8-12

To end your suffering and confusion I will tell who did vote for 13-16 wins Nuts4koi and Sam_Z
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-01-2017 at 10:16 AM.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.