View Poll Results: How will Denver Fair in 2017?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baphs is right Denver wins between 1- 4 games

    1 4.00%
  • Denver wins between 5-7 games

    1 4.00%
  • Your with me Between 8 -12 games

    19 76.00%
  • Denver will win between 13 & 16 games!

    4 16.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    fantasy?...no its your smack dude over and over the same crap
    actually not, ive never claimed every single chargers pick is a huge success or an upgrade and elway playing 16 years in the league as a QB or his time in arena league is irrelevant to his job as an NFL GM.

    all you can do is whine and cry about what your interpretation is of what you want to believe i am saying rather than quote me directly and respond directly to what i am saying and tell me why i am wrong....LIKE I AM DOING RIGHT HERE.

    you dont do that because you ae incapable of doing it. you just want to point to the past rather than ignore whats going on right now. like your dumb ingram argumets. you are arguing that he is not a top 10 player beause of his plauy 3+ years ago, thats arapaho smack for ya right there and its terrible lol

    meanwhile, you are startng to see all sorts of people around the leauge or who cover the NFL repeating the same stuff i have been sayng since last year. so keep holding onto the past and thinking the chargers suck based on last eyars win loss record alone, tis literally all you have.


    as for Elway...ill take the 2015 Lombardi over your 5-11 team any day of the week...in fact ill take the fact the broncos are +38 in reg season games, with 5 afc div championships, 2 afc conference championships and a superbowl title compared to the
    bolts being -12 in the same time period

    ya so we all get...your team sucks, and the only thing you got is to scan for beat pieces like bleacher report to support your excuse that if you didn't have the most injuries in the history of professional sports with 54 probowl players on IR or whatever number you use in your sniveling excuse...you would be a championship team

    LOL yes your teams franchise is better than the chargers, i guess that proves every detailed point i have made about this current chargers etam is wrong?

    you are clearly just searching for things to say at this point. you say i am just saying all the same things but the things i am saying have validity and i am not the only one saying it, just the first one to do so.

    go ahead and exaggerate what i am saying to make it seem like i'm just being a homer, come week 1 i will be surprised if you ever show your face around here again after the chargers prove me right.

    a top 5 offense and top 10-15 defense = playoffs. your view that the chargers players all just suck based on last year's record alone without digging deeper is about as football ignorant as you can get.

    by the way, when it comes to drafting? telesco > elway

    elway only has an upper hand in FA because he is elway, that's it. even then telesco has made some great FA pick ups along with some bad ones. oh look? i just said telesco made some bad FA decisions and that all their players are not total and complete successes, how could that be?


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No he didn't he just thinks youre a moron and he has a point. You dont have to ask who voted for what you can just click on it and look because the votes are public


    For example only one person picked 5-7 games Barph

    You picked between 8-12


    To end your suffering and confusion I will tell who did vote for 13-16 wins Nuts4koi and Sam_Z
    i think 5-7 wins at this point for the broncos is quite fair and reasonable. it's not like i am saying they can't win more games than that, i just don't think they will.

    thinking they will win 13 games is what's unreasonable and laughable.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,807
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i think 5-7 wins at this point for the broncos is quite fair and reasonable. it's not like i am saying they can't win more games than that, i just don't think they will.

    thinking they will win 13 games is what's unreasonable and laughable.
    more like a hope and a prayer than fair and reasonable

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    more like a hope and a prayer than fair and reasonable
    you mean like your opinion that the bolts will continue to choke unlike any team ever has in the regular season, will continue to have injuries like no team ever has over a 3 years span in at least 20 or 30 years, and will continue to have arguably the worst OL in football?

    those are all facts by the way, facts you ignore and just throw your hands up and simply say the bolts players suck and point to their record the last two seasons.

    boy oh boy are you going to be in for a rude awakening come week 1 .


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    No he didn't he just thinks youre a moron and he has a point. You dont have to ask who voted for what you can just click on it and look because the votes are public


    For example only one person picked 5-7 games Barph

    You picked between 8-12


    To end your suffering and confusion I will tell who did vote for 13-16 wins Nuts4koi and Sam_Z
    Sorry, donco dummy. The original poll does not appear on my browser.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 05-01-2017 at 11:49 AM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah, me not coming back for 3 weeks after any loss is about as likely as your team winning week 1
    Bingo. I'll hold you to it.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Bingo. I'll hold you to it.
    LOL you must not come to smack very frequently. i'm here win or lose regardless and it's been that way for a very long time. you on the other hand, i have my serious doubts.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,807
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you mean like your opinion that the bolts will continue to choke unlike any team ever has in the regular season, will continue to have injuries like no team ever has over a 3 years span in at least 20 or 30 years, and will continue to have arguably the worst OL in football?

    those are all facts by the way, facts you ignore and just throw your hands up and simply say the bolts players suck and point to their record the last two seasons.

    boy oh boy are you going to be in for a rude awakening come week 1 .
    umm there is a base for that assumption right...the bolts haven't won the west since 2009, have only made the post season once since then...and have a combined 9 wins in the past two seasons

    yes your injuries are an excuse...asinine and over used...good teams with depth and what you claim is a potential HOF qb, don't go 4-12 because of injuries

    the flip side is...we will still have one of the best defenses in the league, the best pass rushers in the league, the best def back field in the league...and a offense that was limited by not only horrible line coaching , but by a coach who refused to adjust for it

    we went 9-7 with a 2nd year qb that had one single snap in his rookie season, and played almost the entire season with a grade 5 AC tear

    there is more chance that his play improves with a improved oline, and a full year under his belt and stay egual or improve on that 9-7 record than only winning 5 games

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,316
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    childish smack is ignoring all the football points i am making and just whining about me and the way i talk smack.

    just more words being put in my mouth because you can't deal with the points i am making. i never said i didn't like any of the broncos picks, i'm just talking about the bolles pick, which was clearly a reach similar to the lynch pick. the jbooty pick wasn't bad and addressed a major need. some would argue it was a bit of a steal as well.
    You wouldn't know a football point if it smacked you in the face with a wet noodle...


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL you must not come to smack very frequently. i'm here win or lose regardless and it's been that way for a very long time. you on the other hand, i have my serious doubts.
    I'm here all the time, just don't post a lot. I have known you to be gone for weeks, so don't go down that road. I will give you props, you do come back.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,376
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sorry, donco dummy. The original poll does not appear on my browser.
    the original poll? is there an alternate? Not my fault you use inferior browsers
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    I'm here all the time, just don't post a lot. I have known you to be gone for weeks, so don't go down that road. I will give you props, you do come back.
    Oh I remember you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    No, we are sweeping you this year because your team still isn't that good and your HC is terrible
    What you do think this year? Another sweep?

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    8,191
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    After going 9-7 with a second year player starting 14 games at QB and a rookie starting 2 at QB, Baphs is predicting we could end up the #3 worse team in the NFL. What do you all think?


    I think Baphs is Wrong and i can see us winning between 8 and 12 games based on who wins our QB job and how well they play.

    So i am going to say Denver goes 10-6 win the division and win their first round game at home but lose in Foxboro in the Divisional round. (And that is based on not knowing the rest of our draft who wins some key starting positions - LT, Qb, TE, DE (opposite Wolfe)
    To be fair, a Chargers fan would be an expert on bad teams, he's been watching them for the majority of his life.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    341
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    actually not, ive never claimed every single chargers pick is a huge success or an upgrade and elway playing 16 years in the league as a QB or his time in arena league is irrelevant to his job as an NFL GM.

    all you can do is whine and cry about what your interpretation is of what you want to believe i am saying rather than quote me directly and respond directly to what i am saying and tell me why i am wrong....LIKE I AM DOING RIGHT HERE.

    you dont do that because you ae incapable of doing it. you just want to point to the past rather than ignore whats going on right now. like your dumb ingram argumets. you are arguing that he is not a top 10 player beause of his plauy 3+ years ago, thats arapaho smack for ya right there and its terrible lol

    meanwhile, you are startng to see all sorts of people around the leauge or who cover the NFL repeating the same stuff i have been sayng since last year. so keep holding onto the past and thinking the chargers suck based on last eyars win loss record alone, tis literally all you have.




    LOL yes your teams franchise is better than the chargers, i guess that proves every detailed point i have made about this current chargers etam is wrong?

    you are clearly just searching for things to say at this point. you say i am just saying all the same things but the things i am saying have validity and i am not the only one saying it, just the first one to do so.

    go ahead and exaggerate what i am saying to make it seem like i'm just being a homer, come week 1 i will be surprised if you ever show your face around here again after the chargers prove me right.

    a top 5 offense and top 10-15 defense = playoffs. your view that the chargers players all just suck based on last year's record alone without digging deeper is about as football ignorant as you can get.

    by the way, when it comes to drafting? telesco > elway

    elway only has an upper hand in FA because he is elway, that's it. even then telesco has made some great FA pick ups along with some bad ones. oh look? i just said telesco made some bad FA decisions and that all their players are not total and complete successes, how could that be?

    Yeah, well, anyone can luck into the occasional SB. It's staying in the race year after year that counts. The Broncos fall into the 1st category.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,316
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork View Post
    Yeah, well, anyone can luck into the occasional SB. It's staying in the race year after year that counts. The Broncos fall into the 1st category.
    That's almost the dumbest thing I've seen one of you post...

    Almost, but not quite.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •