View Poll Results: How will Denver Fair in 2017?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baphs is right Denver wins between 1- 4 games

    1 4.00%
  • Denver wins between 5-7 games

    1 4.00%
  • Your with me Between 8 -12 games

    19 76.00%
  • Denver will win between 13 & 16 games!

    4 16.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    the original poll? is there an alternate? Not my fault you use inferior browsers
    It's called Safari, and no, the poll does not appear on mobile devices.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,379
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's called Safari, and no, the poll does not appear on mobile devices.
    It appears on mine so again you have inferior devices not my fault .
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    12,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    It appears on mine so again you have inferior devices not my fault .
    he might be using one of the phones that brady broke in the wells investigation

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    7,226
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i think 5-7 wins at this point for the broncos is quite fair and reasonable. it's not like i am saying they can't win more games than that, i just don't think they will.

    thinking they will win 13 games is what's unreasonable and laughable.
    I believe you mentioned a #3 pick that is not 5to7wins

  5. #50
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sheridan, Wyoming
    Posts
    3,048
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I believe you mentioned a #3 pick that is not 5to7wins
    Don't confuse baph with facts, especially his.


    2015 & 2016 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Edge of Orange
    Posts
    2,933
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i think 5-7 wins at this point for the broncos is quite fair and reasonable. it's not like i am saying they can't win more games than that, i just don't think they will.

    thinking they will win 13 games is what's unreasonable and laughable.
    We could win 5-7 games with Uncle Rico at QB. Your Fizzlers will once again be in the AFCW basement. I think you should be concerned if you're even the best team in LA. The bandwagon fans there are aching for a team that wins more than 3 games. Right now it's even money with the Rams starting to pull away.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL you must not come to smack very frequently. i'm here win or lose regardless and it's been that way for a very long time. you on the other hand, i have my serious doubts.
    But when you lose which is quite often you tend to disappear on those business trips. Could that just be a coincidence now?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's called Safari, and no, the poll does not appear on mobile devices.
    Tammy Tammy Tammy smh

    Go here.

    Scroll to the right u til you see this.

    Hit icon and the screen will look like this so hit the back button.

    Then it will appear like this again, hit refresh

    And should appear this way

    Now you can vote

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    But when you lose which is quite often you tend to disappear on those business trips. Could that just be a coincidence now?
    first of all ive never done that, ive always posted in bursts and i have always showed up to eat my crow unlike the good majority of broncos fans that talk crap in the smack section.

    second of all, did my team lose a game? what did i lose? oh that's right, multiple credible unbiased people are saying they had the best draft in the league (two great drafts in a row) and look like contenders now lol

    all i'm doing is patiently waiting for 9/11 to get here to witness the bolt buzz saw ripping through your mediocre team. ive told all of you since last season the talent level on this team when healthy and now everyone is saying it.

    the chargers have also totally rebuilt their OL with quality players/draft picks and added a weapon in the passing game. they absolutely got better and at the very least look like contenders for the west title.

    yet i'm hiding from something? LOL keep dreaming samantha, you all are not that important where i have to check in to smack you down all the time.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    first of all ive never done that, ive always posted in bursts and i have always showed up to eat my crow unlike the good majority of broncos fans that talk crap in the smack section.

    second of all, did my team lose a game? what did i lose? oh that's right, multiple credible unbiased people are saying they had the best draft in the league (two great drafts in a row) and look like contenders now lol

    all i'm doing is patiently waiting for 9/11 to get here to witness the bolt buzz saw ripping through your mediocre team. ive told all of you since last season the talent level on this team when healthy and now everyone is saying it.

    the chargers have also totally rebuilt their OL with quality players/draft picks and added a weapon in the passing game. they absolutely got better and at the very least look like contenders for the west title.

    [B]yet i'm hiding from something? LOL keep dreaming samantha, you all are not that important where i have to check in to smack you down all the time.[/B{
    Whichever excuse floats your boat Barph.

    Anyway I hope the Chargers are better this season. As Ive said countless times, it's that much sweeter when beating their asses.
    Remember the Broncos also upgraded their defensive line and Philis isn't getting any younger in fact at times he looks like a statue out there so It'll definitely be fun watching the Broncos plant him in the turf on 9/11!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    25,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Whichever excuse floats your boat Barph.

    Anyway I hope the Chargers are better this season. As Ive said countless times, it's that much sweeter when beating their asses.
    Remember the Broncos also upgraded their defensive line and Philis isn't getting any younger in fact at times he looks like a statue out there so It'll definitely be fun watching the Broncos plant him in the turf on 9/11!
    of course you have no answer for anything i said in that post, some things never change. your team upgraded your DL with what? better talent the chargers just upgraded their OL with?

    i would argue the two guards they drafted are better talents than anything you upgraded on your DL. the broncos are the inferior team right now talent wise across the board, been saying that for a while now and now all of a sudden many seem to agree with that.

    too bad you will not face a depleted chargers team this time, oh well maybe week 7 you will have a better chance.


    I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,376
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    of course you have no answer for anything i said in that post, some things never change. your team upgraded your DL with what? better talent the chargers just upgraded their OL with?

    i would argue the two guards they drafted are better talents than anything you upgraded on your DL. the broncos are the inferior team right now talent wise across the board, been saying that for a while now and now all of a sudden many seem to agree with that.

    too bad you will not face a depleted chargers team this time, oh well maybe week 7 you will have a better chance.
    Better talent across the board huh? Do you guys have a player as talented as Von Miller on the D? How about better then Chris Harris or Talib? Roby would probably be your number one CB. How about a reciever as good as DT or Sanders. Don't say Keenan Allen cause he's never healthy. I'll give you TE and QB and maybe RB's (depending how Charles does) but that's about it.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    if course you have no answer for anything i said in that post, some things never change. your team upgraded your DL with what? better talent the chargers just upgraded their OL with?

    i would argue the two guards they drafted are better talents than anything you upgraded on your DL. the broncos are the inferior team right now talent wise across the board, been saying that for a while now and now all of a sudden many seem to agree with that.

    too bad you will not face a depleted chargers team this time, oh well maybe week 7 you will have a better chance.
    You are right somethings never change and in this situation nobody wants to go through them obsessive garbage sagas that you like to come up with OK.

    You keep saying the Chargers are going to win out in all phases of the game come September 11. Oops let me correct that before you cry out with this
    in response---> "win out? I never said that I just said they will the game"

    Why would I argue our offensive line against your offensive line when they're not even going to be on the field at the same time? I'm talking about matchups.

    You want to talk about skilled players, well let's talk about skill against skill, your offensive line against our defensive line because that's really what it's about when the battle is won.

    You May not think much of guys like Domata Peko or Zack Kerr but they are still some big boys up front to stop the run with Billy Winn, Kyle Peko, Demarcus Walker, Tyrique Jarret etc who will all be rotating in staying fresh.

    So you want to keep bragging that you have a better skill set of players across-the-board because the so-called experts agree with your opinion OK fine but it's going to be really funny listening to your garbage excuse of why they lost come opening night in LA.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-15-2017 at 08:30 PM.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Better talent across the board huh? Do you guys have a player as talented as Von Miller on the D? How about better then Chris Harris or Talib? Roby would probably be your number one CB. How about a reciever as good as DT or Sanders. Don't say Keenan Allen cause he's never healthy. I'll give you TE and QB and maybe RB's (depending how Charles does) but that's about it.
    I don't think at this point that you can credit them with having a better QB. Maybe the mind of Philip Rivers but not the physicality's. The guys over the hill and soon will like he's made of glass out there with immobility that he is becoming.

    Barph will try to argue that Philis is still somewhat mobile but believe me Philis is nothing more than that of a statute imbeciling in wasted space out there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •