Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    He's Mr. Irrelevant. Not sure why anything that happens with him is "problematic", unless he somehow completely ruins the dynamic of the team somehow. And I just can't imagine the last pick in the draft being able to do that anytime soon.
    Trevor Siemian was the 33rd Pick taken in the 7th Round 2015 NFL Draft, and Chad Kelly was the 35th Player taken in the 7th Round of the 2017 NFL Draft. One is the starting QB of the Denver Broncos, the other is the recipient of a cutesy, meaningless name invented for the last player taken in the Draft that is meaningless to that players future contribution to the Broncos. My comment was simply pointing out the guys injury history on a Thread for the Broncos 7th Round Pick, and had nothing to do with how he affects the "dynamic" of the Broncos.

I'm baffled how people are praising this dude.I just don't get it.....lol
    2016 Adopted Bronco-TJ Ward

Quote Originally Posted by assassin216 View Post
    ever seen him play??? If I had to pick right now, who the best QB on the team is....I would pick Chad Kelly. He may have some work to do to get up to speed but I think he is the most talented one and has the best future potential.

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

If you had a chance to watch his play, I think you may change your opinion. I watch the OT loss to Arkansas it was as exciting game as you expect from a college team, and Arkansas was a decent team last year. His record is a positive, we just have to watch his recovery and work on his character issues if any. No downside and A lot of Upside here is what I see. (Imagine Mr. Irrelevant leading a team in a Super Bowl) ?

I'm baffled that you don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Trevor Siemian was the 33rd Pick taken in the 7th Round 2015 NFL Draft, and Chad Kelly was the 35th Player taken in the 7th Round of the 2017 NFL Draft. One is the starting QB of the Denver Broncos, the other is the recipient of a cutesy, meaningless name invented for the last player taken in the Draft that is meaningless to that players future contribution to the Broncos. My comment was simply pointing out the guys injury history on a Thread for the Broncos 7th Round Pick, and had nothing to do with how he affects the "dynamic" of the Broncos.
    I don't think you quite understood my point. That's okay. It's not that important. None of what you just said really hits on my point.
    Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 04-30-2017 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    ever seen him play??? If I had to pick right now, who the best QB on the team is....I would pick Chad Kelly. He may have some work to do to get up to speed but I think he is the most talented one and has the best future potential.
    I have no problem with you being right... I've never seen him play. But to me, on everything I've seen, he looks like a poor man's Jay Cutler.
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

Quote Originally Posted by IAMRED View Post
    I have no problem with you being right... I've never seen him play. But to me, on everything I've seen, he looks like a poor man's Jay Cutler.
    Completely different personalities and appear to have a different competitive drive. As for being compared to cutler based on his physical tools, there's nothing wrong with that. Many would love to have the physical side of cutler.

Quote Originally Posted by IAMRED View Post
    Jay Cutler's best year in college: 3073 yards passing 21/9 with 215 yards rushing and 1 TD
    Chad Kelly's best year: 4042 with 31/13 plus 500 rushing and 10 more rushing TDs

Not seeing the similarities other than both guys like to take chances with the ball....

CP bet with NVthosebroncos that Forrest Lamp will be a solid day 1 starter, barring injury

Jay Cutler's best year in college: 3073 yards passing 21/9 with 215 yards rushing and 1 TD
    Chad Kelly's best year: 4042 with 31/13 plus 500 rushing and 10 more rushing TDs

Not seeing the similarities other than both guys like to take chances with the ball....

I'll be fair. I've never watched him play. I just meant by the initial eye tests from what highlight films I can see. A lot more athletic than Jay. But the footwork and motion when stepping into his throws are very similar.
    Very Special Thank-You to Freyaka for such an extraordinary Sig!!!..... Formerly known as IAMRED

With the last selection in the draft we got a QB who has all the physical tools to be at least a competent #2. It was a great pick and it was exactly what we needed at the position at this time.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    With the last selection in the draft we got a QB who has all the physical tools to be at least a competent #2. It was a great pick and it was exactly what we needed at the position at this time.

I couldn't agree more. It lights a fire under Siemian to keep ahead of the other two. And it puts the heat on Lynch to make or break it. Very excited to see how this position plays out.

Draft spot #253 Kelly and

2 years ago at # 250 Siemian
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

The difference is that Cutler played with future doctors and lawyers at Vanderbilt. He was the only player from Vanderbilt invited to the Combine in the 2006 class.

Kelly played with Laremy Tunsil, Laquon Treadwell, Evan Engram... The quality of the supporting cast is not even close.

If Kelly is at least as good as a young Cutler, he probably runs away with the starting job once he's healthy.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

kelly is the next favre. mark my words. im shocked the jets and bills didnt take a flyer on him. Best value of the ENTIRE draft.