Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Who cares what Vegas says! Games are won on the field not in LV

My guess regarding the Broncos:
    vs AFC East: 2-2 (wins vs Bills & Jets)
    vs NFC East: 2-2 (wins vs Wash & Philly)
    vs AFC West: 2-4 (split w/ LAC & KC)
    vs Cincy & Indy: 2-0

Total: 8-8

It's going to be fun proving everyone wrong

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Who cares what Vegas says! Games are won on the field not in LV
    They will be in a few years.

Damn you Libby Schaff!!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    mark my words dude, i know i'm a homer and all but this season is going to be a battle between the raiders and chargers for the division, it's going to be epic!!
    I can't argue with that but I do think a third team will contend as well.

I shouldn't get too excited about Beast Mode practicing, but after seeing the brief footage today I'm just dreaming about the holes he'll run through if healthy.

Broncos, Raiders, Patriots all over.....Chiefs and Chargers under

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Broncos, Raiders, Patriots all over.....Chiefs and Chargers under
    Guess the pats are in our division now since they have no real competition in the east.

I'll tell ya what though, I'm proud of the AFC west. I love my Broncos but it is so much sweeter to have and beat real competition! Because at that point it is so much sweeter to win a championship unlike the pansies who are right now the adopted red headed step children of the west.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    It's going to be fun proving everyone wrong
    I could see that happening. As I stated in another thread, wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos won 10 games

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Guess the pats are in our division now since they have no real competition in the east.

I'll tell ya what though, I'm proud of the AFC west. I love my Broncos but it is so much sweeter to have and beat real competition! Because at that point it is so much sweeter to win a championship unlike the pansies who are right now the adopted red headed step children of the west.
    Sammy, the Pats are the big brother of the AFC just not the AFCW. Also be proud of those third place finishing doncos, it was quite an accomplishment last year. Big brother just happened to win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Sammy, the Pats are the big brother of the AFC just not the AFCW. Also be proud of those third place finishing doncos, it was quite an accomplishment last year. Big brother just happened to win it all.
    Really! Too bad the big brother gets his ass kicked everytime he comes to little brothers house for the AFC championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Really! Too bad the big brother gets his ass kicked everytime he comes to little brothers house for the AFC championship.
    Sammy, it didn't happen this year but that was smart of you to avoid but continue to be proud of Afc championship games. In NE we dont get to excited about afc title games we have been in about 12 in the last 16 yrs. It's superbowls that counts and the doncos don't get their very often

Sammy, it didn't happen this year but that was smart of you to avoid but continue to be proud of Afc championship games. In NE we dont get to excited about afc title games we have been in about 12 in the last 16 yrs. It's superbowls that counts and the doncos don't get their very often
    Nag nag nag nag nag. You guys have only been to one more Super Bowl than we have. You've only won two more Super Bowl's than we have because your pansies cheat.

Spy gate and deflate gate, that is what you guys are known for, that's what your legacy is about.

Looks like the new Raiders fans and bettors out in Sin City have already bumped their team win total up to 10 (-120) over. Playing in the toughest division in football that looks awfully high to me and if I can find 10 (even) to the under where I shop I will definitely be putting some coin on that Raiders under 10 wins total. Look at all the close games the won last year, including the Tampa game which went to OT the Raiders won 6 games by 3 points or less. Look at the back half of their schedule from week 11 on there is nary a cupcake to be found:

New England
    Denver
    NY Giants
    @ KC
    Dallas
    @ Philly
    @ LA Chargers

It's superbowls that counts and the doncos don't get their very often
    It would be 8 times to be exact, which is more than 28 other teams in the nfl

you chowda heads sure do enjoy being good at epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    They will be in a few years.

Damn you Libby Schaff!!
    I was just dropping by to say I'd take the over on the Broncos at 8.5 wins but I stopped to stare at your sig pic for a few seconds. Nice.
    ~In Partibus Infidelium~