Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Really! Too bad the big brother gets his ass kicked everytime he comes to little brothers house for the AFC championship.
    It's hard to do anything but laugh at this....

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    It would be 8 times to be exact, which is more than 28 other teams in the nfl

you chowda heads sure do enjoy being good at epic fail

I'm not sure id be proud of those 8 appearances since a majority of those were embarrassing blow out losses.

But donco fans can relish in AFC championship game wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    I'm not sure id be proud of those 8 appearances since a majority of those were embarrassing blow out losses.

But donco fans can relish in AFC championship game wins.
    Well I certainly would not be proud to be a fan of ANY Boston area team given their fans racists and classless behavior recently on display at Fenway park. Cheaters, liars, and now loud mouth racists, that sure is not a good look man.

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    Well I certainly would not be proud to be a fan of ANY Boston area team given their fans racists and classless behavior recently on display at Fenway park. Cheaters, liars, and now loud mouth racists, that sure is not a good look man.
    Ok I'm glad to hear that from you, I will forward that along to all the local sports teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    It's hard to do anything but laugh at this....
    Why would you laugh at that? You don't respect him or his accomplishments?

At least he didn't cheat and then destroy his cell phone.
    You laugh at a legendary athlete like Manning but respect a known cheater? Double standard if you ask me.

You laugh at a legendary athlete like Manning but respect a known cheater? Double standard if you ask me.
    Did hdh instead

Did hdh instead
    Hdh?
    He was infact accused of hgh, yet when they attempted to track postal records or receipts providing proof for such a claim, they infact found nothing but nice try special ed.

Hdh?
    He was infact accused of hgh, yet when they attempted to track postal records or receipts providing proof for such a claim, they infact found nothing but nice try special ed.
    Then why did he initially imply it was for his wife, then hired a pr firm that went to the company and scrub the records and sent thugs to an employees home to harass them until he threaten to call the cops on them. Alot of work for someone for someone whose innocent. League let him go because he was retired.

Then why did he initially imply it was for his wife, then hired a pr firm that went to the company and scrub the records and sent thugs to an employees home to harass them until he threaten to call the cops on them. Alot of work for someone for someone whose innocent. League let him go because he was retired.
    Precious. I love that Manning has been retired for over a season now and you still miss him.

Here's some not-so-insider information, Manning isn't coming out of retirement this year or ever. You can let your belt buckle out a notch or two and breathe a little easier, friend.
    Last edited by Rastic; 05-03-2017 at 01:56 PM.

A lot of assumptions for somebody who has no life/you.

Do you really think any of that garbage is true? And for your information Manning never said it was for his wife. He came out against the accusations in defense of his wife And upset that they would even involve her or mention her name.

Those idiots brought his wife into it when they didn't have to and that was a very low blow classless move. Sounds like something Robert Kraft would assemble to divert attention away from the true cheaters.

Ok I'm glad to hear that from you, I will forward that along to all the local sports teams.
    No need here is a story from 2008 http://www.espn.com/blog/truehoop/po...ston-as-racist

Been that way for a ling time
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

He didn't do any of that The league cleared all of the players involved after an investigation which is more than you can say about Brady and "a lot" is 2 words not one"alot" derp!
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Mostly I'm laughing because his legs look like tooth picks in that picture. I could get into the GOAT discussion and TB's cheating allegations, but not going to waste my time

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Mostly I'm laughing because his legs look like tooth picks in that picture. I could get into the GOAT discussion and TB's cheating allegations, but not going to waste my time
    It's just bad photoshop but aside from that and on to the true matter at hand, you don't want to get into the goat discussion because you know it's true.

You know Peyton Manning is the smarter and better all-around player than Tom Brady ever was, the stats speak for themselves.

I don't care about the asterisk Super Bowl victories Brady has, Peyton Manning went to four different Super Bowl's with four different coaching staff's not to mention far better numbers under different coaching staffs throughout his career while Tom had the same coach and the same system all his career he it still felt it was a necessity to cheat.