it's put up or shut up time.

this is more of an announcement than anything. i know i'm all over the place saying how good the chargers offense is going to be this season. i know i have said that because of injuries or because of poor OL play for example that i have given rivers a pass for things at times.

no more. it's time to put up or shut up. if the chargers don't make a serious run at the playoffs this year i will be extremely disappointed and i will put a lot of that blame on rivers.

i don't care if the defense doesn't play great, that offense should be phenomenal this season even with a slightly upgraded OL. so i assure you all that if the chargers have another losing season i will finally shut up and i will be calling for rivers replacement next season and i'm sure the chargers will indeed get his replacement with a high draft pick if that happens.

we shall see.
    Last edited by baphamet; 05-01-2017 at 12:40 PM.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Well it's about 2 to 3 years too late but I guess we'll take it.

Better start calling for his replacement cause the chargers won't come anywhere near the playoffs this year!

well as long as they yank rivers late in games when the game is on the line they have a chance

leave him in there he chokes