View Poll Results: Who's the better linebacker?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Von Miller

20 95.24%
  • Khalil Mack

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Who is the better linebacker? In the west!

So this picture was post on Instagram this morning with many arguing they're case as to which AFC west edge rusher is the best and I'll admit (even though Miller is leading the battle by far) Mack is pretty darn good so I won't discredit his play however I do feel that Miller is the better of the two by far!
    <a href=http://s723.photobucket.com/user/SjZJ24/media/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/SjZJ24/broncos%20ring%20x%203_edited-1_zpse4zwvw5r.jpg target=_blank>http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/w...pse4zwvw5r.jpg</a></a>
    Special thanks to those who have CP'ed me, I'll get ya back

Mack hasn't developed his all around game against the run and in coverage like Von has. Von is the better all around linebacker, Mack is the better pass rusher. I feel like Von is slightly limited in his pass rushing if there's nobody to draw attention away from him on the other side. Both guys get held a ton and the officials don't call it. I think Mack will have better sack numbers when it's all said and done.

Mack will be better in the long run. Miller has the benefit of playing on a much better defense. For example the denver secondary is so good it allows players like miller to get more coverage sacks.

I may be biased, but I say Von Miller all day. I really don't think it's close either. Mack has built his name on making Schofield and Ty his punk. Von took the league by storm and has been a dominating presence ever since. Von is also a complete linebacker.
    If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.
    -Ronald Reagan

It's crazy... they are listed at the same height/weight. Khalil seems so much bigger. I think Khalil has 5 lbs on him.

Mack is definitely the stronger, more explosive of the two. Von seems much quicker and has more of a finesse element to his game. Mack is really good, but gimme Von.
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Mack will be better in the long run. Miller has the benefit of playing on a much better defense. For example the denver secondary is so good it allows players like miller to get more coverage sacks.
    You may be right... getting All-Pro honors in 2 different positions is remarkable.

I'd be very interested in comparing their "coverage" stats. I'm fairly certain Von is dropping into coverage much more often than what is asked of Mack.
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

miller

mack is good but his defining game was against schofield when kubs refused to give him help...five sacks in one game

but then I heard this dude from the bolts once was rated as one of the best pass rushers in a fantasy stat article

They are both beast so i am going with equal
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Millers best season as a pass rusher the defense was awful... besides http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...t-to-tom-brady
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Advantage: Push

Quote Originally Posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    I may be biased, but I say Von Miller all day. I really don't think it's close either. Mack has built his name on making Schofield and Ty his punk. Von took the league by storm and has been a dominating presence ever since. Von is also a complete linebacker.
    WRONG. One game did not make Mack's career, otherwise we would've heard about it all last year. I think I saw the highlight twice. It was ONE defining moment but he has had bigger statements since that game. He won a few games last year, Buffalo and Carolina for example.

How is it "not close"?
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 05-02-2017 at 01:05 PM.

it's kind of close but i have to go with von, the hilarious sack dances puts him over the top!

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Von is better more complete LB out of the two he's better in coverage and against the run, I give Mack the slight edge on pass rushing ability. These two are great players all-pro top of league defensively it doesn't get much better.

Imagine if they both played on the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Imagine if they both played on the same team.
    If that were the case R.I.P. NFL offenses across the league. My god that wouldn't be fair so frightening.