Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kona bronco View Post
    Carl Bradford was a sack machine coming out of Arizona State. Not sure what happened to him in San Francisco but we could use another edge rusher to compete for the forth position (Miller, Ray, Barrett, ?????)
    Vontarius Dora. That guy is Nasty!
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Vontarius Dora. That guy is Nasty!
    If Dora becomes a good player, he will be a rare exception among the edge rushers that test poorly. I remember the Broncos taking a chance on Jeremy Beal in the 7th round because of great production in college, but his lack of athletic ability hurt him in the NFL. Jarvis Jones is another example of a very productive pass rusher in college that did not test well and could not get to the QB for the Steelers. Dora ran a 5.11 40 at 256 pounds and his 3-cone number (7.53) is comparable to those of 300-pound linemen.

I hope Dora gets it done, because the depth at OLB is not that great anymore in my opinion. Barrett took a step back last season and the other option is Kasim Edebali.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

*32 teams passed on Chris Harris, CJ Anderson and Rod Smith
    *Brandon Marshall was on a then porous Jags practice squad
    Case in point sometimes a change is a good thing
    You didn't hear about Harris or Marshall until they were Broncos. They made a name for themselves in orange and blue. Skov was a big name to people who followed the college football landscape at the time and while in the limelight proved not to be all that, especially after injuries. Also, he definitely is not explosive.

Apples to oranges.

49ers just released UDFA wide receiver KD Cannon, someone I wanted in the bottom half of the draft. Would come in and compete instantly!

49ers just released UDFA wide receiver KD Cannon, someone I wanted in the bottom half of the draft. Would come in and compete instantly!
    He was claimed off waivers by the Jets. Poor guy.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

I loved Skov a few years ago.